Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
BEWARE!! PERFORMANCE TRAILER, LAKE GEORGE NY (Long Rant) >

BEWARE!! PERFORMANCE TRAILER, LAKE GEORGE NY (Long Rant)

Notices

BEWARE!! PERFORMANCE TRAILER, LAKE GEORGE NY (Long Rant)

Old 05-05-2016, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Why should the post come down??? The thread is not in violation of any OSO rules.
It shows one bad experience from one customer in 2002.
It also shows several positive experiences from later customers.

OSO is a forum designed to share information. Just because its an old thread, does not mean it will be deleted.
come on Griff,you yourself have deleted threads that were not in violation of any OSO rules in the past,how do you decide ?
Old 05-05-2016, 07:23 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Why should the post come down???
Because it is clearly not true....you see any other negative comments in the last 14 years? yet you allow this thread to continue? What's your beef with Performance? they don't advertise here?
Old 05-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The OSO member who started the thread has not been active since 2008 , I remember when this was first posted up years ago then went to sleep after the subject ran its course, Recent positive posts have dredged up the subject and the the symptom he described was a ground fault issue most likely with the tow vehicle, Like said above no other posts have been bought forward and I feel its time for this one to go away. Recent activity by performance trailer to my knowledge is they are building trailers for OuterLimit's Customers I have seen a few boats locally with a Performance trailer under them, My thought is this is a Housekeeping issue .My.02

Last edited by blownincome; 05-05-2016 at 10:21 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also had great luck with performance trailers. I had one under my checkmate that was great. I have referred a few friends to them and they were the first ones I called when looking for a fountain trailer (found a used one luckily ). They are also very reasonably priced.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
come on Griff,you yourself have deleted threads that were not in violation of any OSO rules in the past,how do you decide ?
There is a difference between closed and deleted. I do not delete threads without rules violations or as explained in this thread.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...e-threads.html

I know zero about Performance Trailers. Never heard of them except in this thread.

Last edited by Griff; 05-05-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Re opened by request of current company owner to post reply

Last edited by Griff; 06-07-2016 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GETTING THE POSITIVE WORD OUT!!!
PERFORMANCE CUSTOM TRAILERS - UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT

Performance Custom Trailers has been in business for 27 years!

Originally in Lake George, Bill & Dianne Bunting expanded and moved the company to Warrensburg, NY.
NOW, NEW OWNER, BROCK PETROSSO will continue to expand and enhance the business throughout the Lakes region.

Brock grew up in Lake George with his family as a child, and moved to the RI area while keeping close ties to the lake, and now Brock and his wife Kim have made a permanent residence here. An avid boater and outdoorsman, Brock worked his entire life in the family painting business where he prides himself on quality and excellent customer service. He has owned many performance style boats, and you might see him on the lake with his newest 24' Superboat or cruising around town at sundown with his custom 1969 Dodge Dart Pro Street Convertible.

Robert “Boober” Thompson will continue to provide his expertise as our head welder /fabricator, as a 27 year employee, we are proud to have him on board.

Give us a call or stop by to talk about some of our newest ideas such as exterior cosmetic changes and modern lighting on our trailers.

BP Performance Custom Trailer, Inc.
Brock Petrosso
9 Industrial Park Road
PO Box 558
Warrensburg, NY 12885
(Office) 1-518-504-4021
(Cell) 1-774-930-1370
[email protected]
Old 06-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bpperformance16
GETTING THE POSITIVE WORD OUT!!!
PERFORMANCE CUSTOM TRAILERS - UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT

Performance Custom Trailers has been in business for 27 years!

Originally in Lake George, Bill & Dianne Bunting expanded and moved the company to Warrensburg, NY.
NOW, NEW OWNER, BROCK PETROSSO will continue to expand and enhance the business throughout the Lakes region.

Brock grew up in Lake George with his family as a child, and moved to the RI area while keeping close ties to the lake, and now Brock and his wife Kim have made a permanent residence here. An avid boater and outdoorsman, Brock worked his entire life in the family painting business where he prides himself on quality and excellent customer service. He has owned many performance style boats, and you might see him on the lake with his newest 24' Superboat or cruising around town at sundown with his custom 1969 Dodge Dart Pro Street Convertible.

Robert “Boober” Thompson will continue to provide his expertise as our head welder /fabricator, as a 27 year employee, we are proud to have him on board.

Give us a call or stop by to talk about some of our newest ideas such as exterior cosmetic changes and modern lighting on our trailers.

BP Performance Custom Trailer, Inc.
Brock Petrosso
9 Industrial Park Road
PO Box 558
Warrensburg, NY 12885
(Office) 1-518-504-4021
(Cell) 1-774-930-1370
[email protected]

Well welcome aboard, hopefully u can maintain the quality that Bill brought, maybe at some point we will talk, approximately when was the takeover?
Old 06-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

June 1, 2016 we made the purchase. Would love to hear from you!
Old 06-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations on the purchase, I have a Performance trailer under my 42 and love the ease of launching and loading. I had contacted Bill in the past and he was more than willing to answer any questions that I had, You're starting out with a great product and with new life in the company I'm sure things can only get better.

Quick Reply: BEWARE!! PERFORMANCE TRAILER, LAKE GEORGE NY (Long Rant)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.