Here's My Beef With Legend Marine >

Here's My Beef With Legend Marine

Notices

Here's My Beef With Legend Marine

Old 05-06-2010, 02:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JPD Motorsports
I dont think it should matter what type of price break the guy got. if the boat wasnt ready for delivery it wasnt ready. as for batteries if the dealer would have called sayen they were shot I would be willing to bet he would have said change em out insteade of being surprised.
I completely agree. Everyone here is a boater so it goes without saying that I was excited and anxious to try the boat out. Try and imagine my disappointment when I found out that not only would the boat not start, but I was not going to get a battery to fit in that town. I had just flown 1500 miles and then drove 3 hours to pick up a boat that did not run. What kind of prick would do that to someone? I had two friends there from Calgary Canada that flew down as well to share the moment (on their own ticket) that got hung out to dry as well.

Last edited by xcpilot; 05-06-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Registered

XC - where you at in Canada, am over in the Okanagan and Shuswap..
Old 05-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been eyeing a Fountain they have as well......I think I will keep looking.....elsewhere!!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Petesflht
XC - where you at in Canada, am over in the Okanagan and Shuswap..
Home is Edmonton, just a few hours down the road from you. We do most of our boating on Lake Wabamun-about 60 miles west of Edmonton. We get out to the Shuswap and Okanagan from time to time. Maybe we should hook up. I towed my 25 Nordic home from Havasu this trip so I can use it this summer.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
10% is historically a very tight deal. I would RARELY do a deal for less. As an industry, you need to avg 17% to run a viable dealership. And at that rate, your not getting rich. Again, lack of knowledge. Not trying to break your balls, just reinforcing my prior posts.
10% is historically a very tight deal.

u may want to open your eyes and look at our economy and rethink your 10% tight deal remark .

Sounds like Ragged Edge gots it going on ,congratz

Last edited by rhr 163.1; 05-07-2010 at 08:02 AM. Reason: spel check
Old 05-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Registered

I'll be on the Okanagan in the morning..hauling mine up to Revelstoke; doing a project up there(construction), will be on the Shuswap and Arrow lakes this summer.. Let me know when ur coming out this way.. We will be doing the Harrison Lake Poker Run, just outside of Chilliwack, its a blast, google it..worthwhile..
Originally Posted by xcpilot
Home is Edmonton, just a few hours down the road from you. We do most of our boating on Lake Wabamun-about 60 miles west of Edmonton. We get out to the Shuswap and Okanagan from time to time. Maybe we should hook up. I towed my 25 Nordic home from Havasu this trip so I can use it this summer.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:43 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rhr 163.1
10% is historically a very tight deal.

u may want to open your eyes and look at our economy and rethink your 10% tight deal remark .

Sounds like Ragged Edge gots it going on ,congratz
What the he!! does the economy have to do with what it costs to operate a business????? a small business can't fire up the printing presses like Obama and print money when it needs it.

As far as Ragged's comment, I totally agree that 10 is a BROKERAGE commission. When you buy a brokerage boat you get little if NO frills. So, yes my numbers still stand correct
Old 05-10-2010, 11:23 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

First, watch your phuking mouth.

Second, I specifically said "the cost of running a business". Your costs stay the same during a recession but income goes down, correct? Thus the reason a business will fail. retard.

You are mixing apples and oranges. Lets keep this civil ok man
Old 05-11-2010, 02:03 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

dude wtf are you talking about??? whatever. LOL
Old 05-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry Bill...missed something there....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.