Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat! >

DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!

Notices

DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!

Old 05-10-2010, 08:30 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by AngerMgmt
This thread is definitely gonna take some of the luster off his new toy.
Utt oh !!!

Better get Maaco ....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lightning...you knew what you were doing when you started this thread. It turned into a bash fest on a company and several people that had nothing to do with the deal. I am a business owner, i deal with people that don't pay there bills, bills that are much higher that your lose. I would never go public with that info, i turn it over to my attorney and he files the paper work. DONE.

also, anybody that has bashed the company and family previously mentioned in this thread could be at risk if there is ever any foul play involving Mr. Perkins at a poker run, gathering,etc.

I personaly would have walked away from a deal were i was spending significant money on an item and in addition to the purchase price i had to kick in extra money to service it before i took it home.

And...Mr. Perkins has answer to you Mike not us on OSO!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lightningbay
Fountainguy - I understand what you are trying to say, but the facts in this matter are very clear. As you can see if you checked me out, I do not go on here frequently nor do i start trouble. But this case just really got under my skin!
Craig Perkins was WELL AWARE he owed the money! He outright lied to my face and said he lost his credit card and would call me back with payment. There is NO other side to the story. the payment terms are, PAY YOUR BILL! He does not return phone calls or emails and in fact hung up on my secretary.
I have not told anyone to harass his family, that is not my purpose here. BUT Craig deserves to be harassed!
Yes in my many years of business, people have not paid there bills...for whatever reason....but Craig lied to my face and has purposely avoided me and my company.
Time to fight back!
YES my attorney has sent requests for payments to Craig, with confirmed receipt.
TODAY the attorney files a SMall Claim case in FL court. Which will then force to him to FL or there will be a warrant for his arrest.
AS OF TODAY - not a single contact from Craig - do you seriously think he has any intentions of paying? If you had a legitimate reason for not paying don't you think he should address us?
response above
Old 05-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by newfountainguy
I personaly would have walked away from a deal were i was spending significant money on an item and in addition to the purchase price i had to kick in extra money to service it before i took it home.
Did you read Mike's intial post? This was a bank short sale. The dealership was losing money on the transaction. The purchaser bought this boat well under cost at $210,000. There is a 2009 38 ZR with 700's for sale on here for $400,000. I also found a 2008 with 700's for the same number and a 2007 with 700's for $340,000.

Significant money spent for service after the purchase? It was half of 1% of the purchase price on a boat bought well under market value. It was also a very small amount of money that Mike stood to make on the purchase and he got stiffed on it.

I'd be pissed off too.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:37 AM
Registered

Lightning...you knew what you were doing when you started this thread. It turned into a bash fest on a company and several people that had nothing to do with the deal. I am a business owner, i deal with people that don't pay there bills, bills that are much higher that your lose. I would never go public with that info, i turn it over to my attorney and he files the paper work. DONE.

also, anybody that has bashed the company and family previously mentioned in this thread could be at risk if there is ever any foul play involving Mr. Perkins at a poker run, gathering,etc.

Old 05-12-2010, 05:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DM
Visit www.perfmar.com I always got a kick out of the way you can click on "deadbeats".
Love It!
Old 05-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is anyone else put off by this ad that i find on the botom of my OSO screen ???

Why would IB allow this on a boating site ???

Boat Accident Attorney
Get 100% Compensation For Your Claim. Free Case Evaluation
www.LawyerTime.com
Old 05-12-2010, 06:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme

Boat Accident Attorney
www.LawyerTime.com
Old 05-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 867 Likes on 319 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme

Boat Accident Attorney
www.LawyerTime.com
This is what you get when a corporation owns this site. It brings in revenue...period.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:23 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lightningbay
Craig had visited the dealership 2 times prior to check out the Donzi. On the 29th Craig shows up with a cashier's check for $210K, payment in full. While he is here he requests Lightning Bay to perform 100 hr services on the Mercury 700's. We gave him an estimate for the service, $1000 for both motors(parts & labor). He said please get it done, he wanted to leave by Friday afternoon,

NEWGUY.... read the above.... he "REQUESTED' the service after making the deal & after visiting the dealership twice..... never occured to him to ask before paying for the boat for a "free" service? BS... he knew exactly what he was doing & premeditated the theft....

whatever he gets he deserves.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.