Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat! >

DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!

Notices

DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!

Old 05-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 867 Likes on 319 Posts

Originally Posted by newfountainguy
I personaly would have walked away from a deal were i was spending significant money on an item and in addition to the purchase price i had to kick in extra money to service it before i took it home.
I've made the same request when buying all of my used boats, that way I have a good starting point regarding my future maintenance intervals...why does this seem odd to you? It's also good insurance against an obvious problem, better to deal with it on land than on the water. Your comments make it seem like you're an inexperienced boat owner to me.

I also have to ask if you own a business? Do you think the dealer should incur cost without recouping it from a buyer? He has service personnel to pay, inventory costs to recoup and make a reasonable profit on, not to mention overhead and all the other wonderful expenses you need to pay to remain a viable business. You make it seem like the dealer should do this prior to selling a boat and eat the cost or at least it'll be built into the price, but the latter can get negotiated out during a purchase transaction and the dealer still gets the shaft.

What's fair is fair, both parties need to operate in a manner befitting the integrity of the transaction, I only see one doing that here.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fountainguy....you obviously just dont get it. He requested the service. You are right he could have walked away....no one forced him to purchase the boat.

Take the boat deal aside, he requested a service, he got an estimate, approved it, then lied about his intentions to pay the bill. NO sympathy here and nor do i regret posting the it on the forum. Maybe you are friends with Craig and feel bad for him? The guy is a dead beat, I have no sympathy for dead beats.
I waited OVER a month before I posted this thread. Perkins made no effort to pay the bill, he even went as far to hang up on my staff when called. Screw him!
He deserves the reputation he earned!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:52 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

newfountainguy you're off base here. He royally screwed the dealer and now has pretty much ruined his chances to be a part of this boating community. Sucks to be him
Old 05-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
newfountainguy you're off base here. He royally screwed the dealer and now has pretty much ruined his chances to be a part of this boating community. Sucks to be him
mmmm way off base Fountainguy ???? i dont have a DOG in this Fight but Dolla its not way off base to drag someones wife,parents,family into this cats business ???? i dont think so
f@ck with my family and you'd better have a good dental plan
Old 05-12-2010, 11:13 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Bill I'm not advocating messing with the guys family in any way. I just think fountainguy doesnt get it.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
mmmm way off base Fountainguy ???? i dont have a DOG in this Fight but Dolla its not way off base to drag someones wife,parents,family into this cats business ???? i dont think so
f@ck with my family and you'd better have a good dental plan
Mike never mentioned anyone other then the one who stiffed the bill.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
Mike never mentioned anyone other then the one who stiffed the bill.
r u sure about that Powerpl@y25 ???????
sounds like the Lawyers & court will get that 1000.00 judgement

lightningbay
Registered
Gold Member

Donzi & Concept
Hey guys....I am back....lost my internet at the worst possible time!!
Yes Perkins Scale is his Daddy's company! I have made numerous efforts to ocntact the business and talk to the A/P department. The woman said she could not handle his personal affairs. He has never responded to a single email, phone call to cell or office???
The Cashier's check did clear for those that asked, but i did turn over title becasue he paid fro the boat.
BLUME - the photo you posted IS THE CORRECT BOAT!!!
Powerplay25 - Dave Campbell...good to hear from you...gald things are going well with the Powerplay!
DAVEP - Sick'em Dave!!!! Start the fax bomb.....we had been doing our own fax bomb here. I had my secretary sending a copy of this invoice twice a day. The girl in his A/R even admitted that she had been receiving the invoices and was passing them along to CRAIG PERKINS(aka SCUM Bag). So that answers the fact that he knows he owes the money....none of this "it slipped my mind".
Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

The dealer should have held the boat, I bet the new buyer would have found a way to get the money for the service bill. A lot of rich people become rich by stiffing people or slow paying people. It does not make it right but that is the way it is. Name calling attacking his family looses more creditabilty in my book.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Registered

Running hot racing - i never mentioned his family....did not know if he even had a brother or sister? It didn't matter to me. All i did mention is his daddy owns his company, but i did not say attack him.
Thanks for pasting my comment....i know realize i did not hit the spell check on that one!!! I really can spell better then that.
Threw all of this.....i have still made polite professional attempts to clear up the invoice with Craig....not a single word from him? He has absolutely NO excuse to be withholding payment.
Screw him!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Registered

I don't think anyone is going to attack his family physically over this but let's look at this another way. If your wife swiped $1,000 worth of jewelry off the counter at Sak's, would you want to know about it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.