Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat! >

DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!

Notices

DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!

Old 05-06-2010, 06:50 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

TTT

Creep

From their website : "Perkins Scale treats all of its customers as "Business Partners".

Too bad the reverse isn't true.

Last edited by Indy; 05-06-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the phone calls begin!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Registered

Just did my duty... hats off to everyone that has called. Must have been a few since they are not putting anyone through to him without a full breakdown of what the nature of the call is in regards to. Jerry Andrews is who called him... maybe all of us should be Jerry Andrews....

BTW, when I told the receptionist that my business was none of hers and that he would know what this is about... she quickly put me through to him... three simple words... PAY YOUR BILL. I would have thought that this thread would have made it made to the guy by now and he woudl have paid his bill but who knows....

Last edited by teamsynergy; 05-06-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

call, and ask for daddy, lol
Old 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Registered

Hey guys....I am back....lost my internet at the worst possible time!!
Yes Perkins Scale is his Daddy's company! I have made numerous efforts to ocntact the business and talk to the A/P department. The woman said she could not handle his personal affairs. He has never responded to a single email, phone call to cell or office???
The Cashier's check did clear for those that asked, but i did turn over title becasue he paid fro the boat.
BLUME - the photo you posted IS THE CORRECT BOAT!!!
Powerplay25 - Dave Campbell...good to hear from you...gald things are going well with the Powerplay!
DAVEP - Sick'em Dave!!!! Start the fax bomb.....we had been doing our own fax bomb here. I had my secretary sending a copy of this invoice twice a day. The girl in his A/R even admitted that she had been receiving the invoices and was passing them along to CRAIG PERKINS(aka SCUM Bag). So that answers the fact that he knows he owes the money....none of this "it slipped my mind".
Old 05-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Fax Bombs !

The time is now !
Old 05-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered

DAVEP - if oyu can collect the $1089 i am happy to split bill for 'Services Rendered" from the DaveP Collection Agency! Seems fair to me, i would have to apy the same to any other collection agency.

I sincerely appreciate everyone's support.....didn't think i would get so much positive reinforcement. I just hate getting taken advantage of and lied too.

Let me know if anyone collects......50/50 split.....or if you are able to find him on the water.....there are two Mercury CNC 17.25 x 37 5 blades on there....you keep one and I keep one and we will call the dogs off!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Registered

This is the boat......CRAIG PERKINS....pay up now and save yourself some dignity!
Attached Thumbnails DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!-dorma-trade-001.jpg  
Old 05-06-2010, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lightningbay
This is the boat......CRAIG PERKINS....pay up now and save yourself some dignity!
NOW to bust your balls a little.........what is your number one rule when it comes to a service boats??? Everyone in the business has the same one. Good luck getting it straightened out, but always remember rule #1. OOHHH he's a few more pictures of the boat.
Attached Thumbnails DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!-125384885967361.jpg   DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!-125384886059772.jpg   DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!-125384886089412.jpg  

DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!-125388323574685.jpg   DEALERS BEWARE of CRAIG PERKINS from Lousiville, KY - he is a liar and a cheat!-125388323713192.jpg  
Old 05-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Registered

#1 Rule - NO CASH NO SPLASH! Dam it......the other one is 'Nice guys finish last"....well not always.....but this peckerhead got me!
When you sell a boat you try to form a friendship with buyers....i thought this guy was cool....i was being sympathetic to him loosing his credit card and look what i got....the big goose egg!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.