Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
And why bother asking a question, you phucktards will bend it so back-asswords to try and further your ongoing smear campaign.

Have a pleasant day
Don't ask people here.....ask Chris Sunkin! Ask him yourself!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
But you are just dense.

Last edited by MacGyver; 05-20-2010 at 07:09 PM. Reason: I was an ass. Something I don't want to be.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Registered

Blow me

Won't happen here.....but Chris Sunkin might do it for ya! Anything to hang on to the KoolAid followers!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered

Blah, blah, blah......

You guys are just a bunch of bitter old men.

I chose to move on in life. Foreword progress is better then spinning your wheels in the mud you are trying to sling.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered

Blah, blah, blah......

I chose to move on in life. Foreword progress is better then spinning your wheels in the mud you are trying to sling.
LOL......it's just easier for you to ignore and do nothing than actually do something. How is that "forward" progress?

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 05-18-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:05 PM

[QUOTE=catastrophe;3113468]You can see David is only yappin off cuz he's bored over there and wants to work his 61 posts up.[QUOTE]

Hey! I resemble the remark! Well, not really. I could give a rats azz about post count over here. My "yapping off" has nothing to do with boredom. I think you guys have made some good points. And it’s good to bring things to the surface when. So for that kudos. But tossing people under the bus that had nothing to do with what this is all about to begin with is just simply asinine! It really makes you guy look like slimy chit heads only out for attention. But if you want to be know as a slimy chit head out for attention. Carry on!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Blah, blah, blah......

Then move on, ignore us. Bored are ya ?

Too much Daredevil for a while ??
Old 05-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Davidmnc;3113505][QUOTE=catastrophe;3113468]You can see David is only yappin off cuz he's bored over there and wants to work his 61 posts up.

Hey! I resemble the remark! Well, not really. I could give a rats azz about post count over here. My "yapping off" has nothing to do with boredom. I think you guys have made some good points. And it’s good to bring things to the surface when. So for that kudos. But tossing people under the bus that had nothing to do with what this is all about to begin with is just simply asinine! It really makes you guy look like slimy chit heads only out for attention. But if you want to be know as a slimy chit head out for attention. Carry on!
Who is getting tossed under the bus ??
The main flagwaver that watched someone try and steal money from a charity and goes along with it ??

Have to reword that.

Until there is proof that 2650 is the total collected ( which we have been told is incorrect) then Chris Sunkin stole from a charity.
And he had Stecz try and sell the story.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=catastrophe;3113514][QUOTE=Davidmnc;3113505]
Originally Posted by catastrophe
You can see David is only yappin off cuz he's bored over there and wants to work his 61 posts up.

Who is getting tossed under the bus ??
The main flagwaver that watched someone try and steal money from a charity and goes along with it ??

Have to reword that.

Until there is proof that 2650 is the total collected ( which we have been told is incorrect) then Chris Sunkin stole from a charity.
And he had Stecz try and sell the story.
And what does that have to do with all the other people that keep getting bashed on these threads?
Old 05-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Davidmnc;3113516][QUOTE=catastrophe;3113514]
Originally Posted by Davidmnc

And what does that have to do with all the other people that keep getting bashed on these threads?
Who is getting bashed ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.