Bus stolen from repair shop >

Bus stolen from repair shop

Notices

Bus stolen from repair shop

Old 05-22-2010, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bus stolen from repair shop

Bus has been stolen from the repair shop . Won't be able to replace her with the check they are sending . Hope to find another big Velocity . Anyone who knows of a good deal on one , let me know .
Old 05-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, that's insane. I'm shocked. VV
Old 05-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Dam Ray when did that happen,that sucks.I hope you get her back.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by notda1
Bus has been stolen from the repair shop . Won't be able to replace her with the check they are sending . Hope to find another big Velocity . Anyone who knows of a good deal on one , let me know .
After talking to you the other day, I still can,t believe it. I was kinda of conserned after the fire deal at that shop. We know the small amount the insurance gives back, is never enough, after all the years we pay in for these toys. We'll get together soon. Bob
Old 05-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Bummer! I am sorry.

Good luck!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats a bummer Right with boating season at prime time too. It seems like it would be hard to hide a boat that size.

I've admired that blue & silver 39 with the twin staggered 700/NXTs! Not cheap, but a really good deal for what you get...
Old 05-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Ray,

So sorry to hear of this - especially after all the effort that you've put into the Bus. I'm sure everyone here will be on the alert for your boat. Take care and keep the faith!

Rick
Old 05-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

The Bus was found , I saw her today and it wasn't pretty . Crooks stripped her and then set her on fire . Broke my heart to see her that way after all I put into her . The insurance man says you become a target , with big blower motors . Told me he had lots more pics of boats that has happened to . Felt sad , like I was losing an old friend .
Old 05-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by notda1
The Bus was found , I saw her today and it wasn't pretty . Crooks stripped her and then set her on fire . Broke my heart to see her that way after all I put into her . The insurance man says you become a target , with big blower motors . Told me he had lots more pics of boats that has happened to . Felt sad , like I was losing an old friend .
Sick waht some people are capable of. The fire is just that final stab, and a big FU. They will get theirs someday, karma is a *****.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any signs that it might have been an inside job by a repair shop employee? (Example: all keys are accounted for,t eh alarm didn't go off and the locks weren't busted open.) Was the fire damage too much to repair?

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's every boater's nightmare.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.