Notices

Is it me????

Old 06-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are a lot of crooks in this business but there are also great guys.Chased a problem all weekend and Monday the marina next to mine helped me out took a couple of hours and about five runs but he fixed it.I folded up a 100 dollar bill and handed it to him as a tip.He just put it in his pocked then calls me latter and tells me he had no idea it was a 100 and that it was not nessacary.I felt it was he did not have to help me on Memorial day.They are great guys and always give me great prices on parts as I do a lot of work myself but you can bet he gets all of my business from now on.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WMF
Service is where the money is right now, not sales, so everything is being put towards fixing, selling parts and hauling boats and watercraft!! And trust me if you have a good marine business with a good rep you are busy right now!
Bill, I agree. We don't do sales & We never got to the point where we were slow in the last 2 years or so. Things were just a little less hectic during those times...

BUT... This year is busier & looks to be continuing upward.. However some of the places I know of that are relying on sales income seem to be still having a rough time in that department for many reasons.... Whether it be banks financing, or lack of product etc, etc, etc...

Jamie / Lakeside
Old 06-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

BAm sucks AZZ they are prics just to try and get to talk to some one they blow you off. F them 100%. I have many that agree. Audio nothing against you at all just at BAM. Id rather go see nopper he a good dude.
-Mike
Old 06-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mike you just are mad because he will not tell you how he sets up his transmisions..... Kind of a trade secret I would guess.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Got it covered little inginuity and some maching now running 10 clutch trans.
Mike