Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down >

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Notices

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Old 07-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I signed up for a facebook account so that I could see his page. This is a great picture, it shows the Smart Craft that he stole as well.

A friend of ours said he saw the boat at D&M Auto Sales on North Avenue. I noticed that this dealer was listed on his FaceBook Page. Does anyone know anything about this dealer?
Old 07-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered

Just spoke with the owner of D&M. He is a great guy and also seems shocked to find out that Domenic has done this.

He mentioned that Domenic said he was taking the boat up to Keith at CK Motorsports in Nunica, MI.

Has anyone been to Keiths shop in the past couple of months hat might have seen our boat or any of our parts?

Thanks again!
Old 07-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

The power of OSO when the hounds get unleased is rather incredible, but I think you might get a bit more help if you break down the entire story so people know exactly what happened and how it happened.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Registered

I just had a fellow boater confirm that they saw my boat at CK MotorSports in Nunica,Michigan.

This explains why I cant get Keith Holmes to return my phone calls.

If anyone has been to Keiths shop in the past months and seen or heard anything please let me know.

I have also been told that he sold one of our stolen engines here on OSO. Does anyone know how I can find this out?
Old 07-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
What is the rest of the story????
The situation your in sucks, I dont argue that, but its obvious we do not have the entire story.
The power of OSO when the hounds get unleased is rather incredible, but I think you might get a bit more help if you break down the entire story so people know exactly what happened and how it happened.
On behalf of phragle, WHAT IS THE REST OF THE STORY?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Is this thread for real? You went multiple months without $$$ ?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Registered

Yes, it has been awful! No one would let us report the boat as stolen, because we paid to have it transported.

When we found out Domenic was interested in buying the boat, he said that he wanted it to go to CK Motorsports so that Keith Holmes could check it out before he would buy it.

We had the boat at down at Fastboats with Randy Sweers in Florida. We paid to have it hauled from Fatsboats to CK Motorsports. The boat at the time was flawless, it looked great and ran great!

As the driver was hauling the boat north, Domenic called him and decided that he wanted the boat taken straight to him in Illinois. So thats what the driver did.

It never made any sense to me. If I rented a car and never returned it wouldnt it be reported stolen?

We could never get an address on Domenic or his storage facility. As it turns out, he doesnt actually own his house his father does. I had spent alot oftime looking into property tax records, etc.

For sake of our mutual friend and business relationship we had tried to be very nice and low key about everything. This proves that being nice gets you no where!

The next problem you run into with authorities is all of the different states that this has occurred in. We have Florida, Indiana, Illinois, and now Michigan authorities involved.

I have asked that Domenic just come clean and make this real easy, but he has made the choice to go ugly.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Registered

Mary,I am going to try this one last time. Nobody knows you., you come here with 1/4 of a storytrying to whip the hounds on a blood trail. I am not belittling your story, but the people here need to know the story if you are to ask for their help. Nobody is going to go rushing head long into the unknown. I as well as many here know people around that part of michigan, but noone here is going to be making calls, looking over fences or knocking on doors for you unless they know exactly what the deal is. Maybe your embarassed it happened, maybe theres more to the story, maybe this guy banged your sister and your pissed.... whatever... Your just not going to get help unless people know there is a legitmate reason and know the facts behind the story.

I took me what, 2 minutes to find and post a pik of the guy and the boat that you were unable to find on your own ... imagine what a bunch of people that know a lot more people than me could do....... How hard are you looking when you cant even find his facebook or the pik of him in the back of the limo........
Old 07-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Registered

I did find the picture of him in the limo. I found that along time ago. His screen id wasDT.

I have tried really hard to stay out of this, but when I got a call on uly 7th and someone told me they found our boat and it had been stripped I was less than happy.

ts not easy to raise small children,work full-time,and track your boat from out of state. I really wish my husband and I would have become way more proactive before this got to this level.

I would never throw anyones name out there, unless I was sure they did it. I dont want any slander issues.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered

If its your boat, you paid for it to be hauled from Fl to Mi (when it would have been cheaper to fly a guy to fl and get him a room) Then the 3rd party (not the disgnated shipper nor reciever) calls the frieght compnay and has the delivery diverted... and the frieght company wont tell you were it was delivered too..

So you shipped a boat from point A to point B and someone other than the shipper or receiver calls and has the company drop the item somewhere else... why don't you have a lawyer up the shipping companies ass?? The delivered it to an unauthorized location to an unauthorized recipient. Sound like the shipping company owes you a boat and their lawer needs to go find your buddy DDT....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.