Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts??? >

Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Notices

Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Old 01-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the church thing would of scared me right off.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigbang
MTC did some work me for this Summer and Fall, both cosmetic and mechanical on a smaller cig. I never knew about this company before finding them on OSO. All I can say is, it was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. They were VERY kind and professional, and kept me posted every step of the way, and even offered to deliver my boat more than 2 hrs. away for free, and return again in the Spring to verify the integrity of the repairs. The price was very fair and the work was detailed and professional.

I followed this post a bit during my downtime, but never let MTC know that I was aware of this apparent isolated incident.

I noticed that the majority of the boats for sale are indeed brokerage boats, and the not the property of MTC, so it's no different than buying a used car, it's an inherent risk.

But as far as all this online bashing goes, until there are proven criminal and/or court judgements against MTC, potential customers should feel no less confident in dealing with MTC.

I think that TCBOSS302 needs to move on and, well, buy a damn boat. After following this never ending post, TCBOSS302 would be the last person I would sell my boat to, and I see he is still "boatless".

There are other avenues that one can use to resolve problems, but to you TCBOSS302, you've solved none of them.
Interesting first post there Bigbang. Please allow me to retort: First of all, if you're tired of the thread, don't f'ing read it! Secondly, your post is clearly by someone that has or maybe still works for ole Jeffy. Third, mine is not an isolated event. Fourth, Why do you give a chit whether I ever buy a boat or not? It's not going to make me forget these two lying a$$wipes (Jeff Wilson & Scott Nagy). Lastlly, what would you suggest that I do to resolve this, send Jeff & Scott an invoice??? I'm sure they would cut me a check tomorrow....
These guys are liars and they will screw someone else at some point. So the next time you see the thread has been updated, I suggest you don't read it!!
Old 01-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
I've done huge amounts of work through MTC. All very good experiences. I'd use them again.

To keep bringing this up is not fair to MTC.
Brace,

My beef is with their sales manager, Jeff Wilson, he just happens to now work with/for MTC. I've said before that if MTC is as straight up as you say they are, have them question Jeff about how he lied out his a$$ to sell a boat. I highly recommend that you ask him as well. If he admitted to you what he did would you still feel good about doing business with him? You are a well respected guy around here and I do respect your position, maybe it would be better to start a thread about just Jeff Wilson and Scott Nagy.....
Old 01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
Just a good old southern boy here that grew up in the bible belt and didn't think these guys could look me in the eye and lie the way they did. I was a naive sucker.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perfect Summary

Originally Posted by joew.
Is there a way to mark a thread as a waste of time? That is five minutes of my life I will never get back.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Interesting first post there Bigbang. Please allow me to retort: YAWNFirst of all, if you're tired of the thread, don't f'ing read it! IT'S HARD TO MISS WITH 120+ RESPONSES Secondly, your post is clearly by someone that has or maybe still works for ole Jeffy. SORRY TO WHIZ IN YOUR CHEERIOS SPARKY, BUT NOPE, MET HIM WHEN I DROPPED THE BOAT OFF AND WHEN I PICKED IT UP, THAT'S IT (AND FOR THE RECORD I THINK I HAD 2 PHONE CONVERSATIONS WITH HIM). Third, mine is not an isolated event. Fourth, Why do you give a chit whether I ever buy a boat or not? BECAUSE THEN YOU'LL SHUT UP AND MOVE ON. It's not going to make me forget these two lying a$$wipes (Jeff Wilson & Scott Nagy). BUT SCREAMING ACROSS THE LAKE IN YOUR NEW SHINY CIG SURELY WILL HELP. Lastlly, what would you suggest that I do to resolve this, send Jeff & Scott an invoice??? IT'S CALLED A LAWSUIT. I'm sure they would cut me a check tomorrow....
These guys are liars and they will screw someone else at some point. So the next time you see the thread has been updated, I suggest you don't read it!! OKAY, I'LL PRETEND I'M HELEN KELLER
Per your request, I'll refrain from commenting on your comedy/tragedy any further (as long as you don't say anything about my mom).
Old 02-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Registered

ahhhh there are two sides to every story Iv had good luck with Jeff and will continue dealing with him.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by paul235
ahhhh there are two sides to every story Iv had good luck with Jeff and will continue dealing with him.
Paul,

Did you talk with Jeff about this thread? There is a reason Jeff and Scott Nagy don't try to defend themselves here, they can't, fact are facts.

It really surprises me that after reading this you still would work with him. He is a lying scumbag and he will screw somebody else if he has something to gain. Maybe not you, but he will strike again. Good luck to you.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
Yea no chit, I was thinking the same thing. In my years I've learned once the "church. or man of God" stuff gets started I run away as fast as possible.
Seen that line too many times at buyers exspense.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered

Default ....

No I havent asked him about this thread not my business. I don't really know about the sales side of things with him but I think hes a very talented mechanic. And I have no idea who Scott is?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.