FedEx...what a friggin joke.... >

FedEx...what a friggin joke....

Notices

FedEx...what a friggin joke....

Old 10-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FedEx...what a friggin joke....

So for anybody that cares.......I bought a Procharger from a site member who sent it overnight via FedEx, in two boxes because of the weight.

Sent last Thursday to arrive by 5pm Friday......from CA to south BC in Canada.

I track the shipment online and by mid day Friday see that it has not left customs in Vancouver............I call FedEx and after numerous transfers a lady tells me they need a form signed to give them "Power of Attorney" to act as my broker....as required by customs?

I explain to them that it is not required by customs but perhaps an in house requirement...??? Despite that, I asked what they need for me to get my two boxes...?

They email me the form, I print it out, scan it and send it back......the items are not cleared until the end of the day Friday so too late to be sent until after the long weekend, so they tell me I will receive them Tuesday.....I then find out that because I live in such a "remote" area they sub-contract the delivery and they are not sure when I will get it....I tell them to hold it at the airport and I will pick it up in person on Tuesday....

I drive down to the airport, 2hrs away after checking online to make sure the items are there to pick them up......I am handed ONE box, I ask where the other is, told it is still in Vancouver......WTF?

On top of that, the box they give me has a number of three inch holes punched in it with obvious damage to the contents.....

I pay my $300+ "duty" "taxes" and explain in no un-certain terms that I would like to have the second box delivered to my door tomorrow, I didn't care how they decided to figure that out....

Basically bad gone to worse and I know FedEx is a big company that really could not give a rat's ass but I needed to vent, thanks....
Old 10-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

.....I then find out that because I live in such a "remote" area they sub-contract the delivery and ....

I know you are understandably angry and I hear your vent....but they DID get the remote part right
Old 10-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
.....I then find out that because I live in such a "remote" area they sub-contract the delivery and ....

I know you are understandably angry and I hear your vent....but they DID get the remote part right
But it is some of the best "unknown" boating in the world...........
Old 10-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII
But it is some of the best "unknown" boating in the world...........
Its CANADA.......thats good enough for me.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

well the could have used UPS (universal pulvirizatin services) and they would have lost one box and delivered the other busted open, half the contents missing ad the other half smashed beyond recognition.

I had a 6' piece of 1.5" .120 wall cromoly tubing show up bent before. The ups rep tried to tell me it was improperly packed.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Registered

fed ex sucks, thats the bottom line!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Fed-ex and UPS have proposed a merger, the new company will be called Fed-UP
Old 10-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII
I track the shipment online and by mid day Friday see that it has not left customs in Vancouver............I call FedEx and after numerous transfers a lady tells me they need a form signed to give them "Power of Attorney" to act as my broker....as required by customs?
:

Yes.....this sounds correct.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Registered

Angry

i sent a outdrive from ct to ohio to br rebuilt and a nose cone put on when it was finally deliverd by ups the package was destroyed the nose cone had a gash in it and my skeg was chipped in a couple places had insurance on it and ups }u people suck] sent a rep out and said it was package wrong take it up with the company who shipped it . well i ended up having to fix it myself , fed ex and ups suck
Old 10-13-2010, 07:34 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

never had any probs with FED EX , had UPS show up with a broken Bravo drive with a forklift tire mark over the box, and a broken camshaft ... how the phuch do you break a camshaft they wrote a check for the drive but the cam right out of Comp they said was packaged incorrectly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.