Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Jeff And Jennifer Lato >

Jeff And Jennifer Lato

Notices

Jeff And Jennifer Lato

Old 11-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Craigslist and Western Union are a double whammy. I stick to people on this board and people I know when buying.
Thanks for the heads up on this guy.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thieves caught!

Thought you guys may smile after reading this: I was wondering if Jeff & Jennifer Lato were still up to their thieving ways so I did a search on them the other day........this is what I found. READING THIS GUYS POST ABSOLUTELY MADE MY DAY!

Thieves-CAUGHT!!

I know alot of you saw my previous post about the Thieves who attempted to steal my Sportie.I covered it back up after putting a Zena Rotar Alarm on it and left it like I knew nothing. I have been sitting up (hidden) since finding it last Sunday..waiting.In the process I spotted the Thieves breaking into other vehicles and (once) stealing some things from outta the back of my truck.I did nothing because it was just a Misdeamenor and they'd have gotten wind of me..wanted a Felony to send them to jail for.Come Wendsday I was tired of waiting for them to do A felony so I put my LapTop on the seat of my truck and left the window down part way (so they'd not break the glass).They came about 9:30 p.m. and went right for it...needless to say..they did not enjoy it when I popped out with pistol in hand and put them on the ground (was cold that night and all they could do was whine and cry about how cold it was laying there)..I did'nt call the Police until 20 minutes after I had them..when asked why (by the Cops) I told them I was'nt sure they were gonna be needed (unfortunately-the tide was out so could'nt get boat out to take them for boat ride-but i sure thought long and hard about it).Luckily, for the Thieves I decided to send them on to Jail rather than the other things I had in mind. For those of you who live in the Kemah/Seabrook?League City area in a Marina..if your boat has been broken into or your Motorcycle stolen/vandalized please contact the League City Police and tell them..this guy moved around from Marina to Marina and stole at all of them.The way he breaks the locks on the Bike is very specific to him...his name is Jeff Lato,tall guy-28-with a goatee....partner in crime is his wife Jennifer-medium build short hair-23 works as lookout. I bought a new ignition for my M/c at dealer-cost was $77.00 comes with wire pigtail on it..looks pretty easy to change.Fork lock had to be sent for from factory so keys will match that was another $30.00..not sure about doing thyat install will likely let dealer do it if it looks too hard.BEST MONEY I SPENT SINCE THIS BEGAN WAS ON THE ZENA BRAKE ROTOR LOCK/ALARM...if you dont have one-GET ONE. I live aboard my 1978 Lancer sailboat on Clear Lake,south of Houston in the Kemah area..for those who were asking..and ride all over Texas..when idiots are'nt messing up my Scooter and giving me stress. Thanks all for the interest and best of luck in avoiding Thieves.Honestly,it was worth every minute I spent in the dark on that parking lot wqaiting for them JUST TO SEE THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES WHEN THE BARREL OF MY COLT DELTA GOLD CUP 10mm WAS POINTED AT THIER HEADS....what do they say>>>>PRICELESS.

Last edited by mustangmark; 11-08-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mustangmark
Thought you guys may smile after reading this: I was wondering if Jeff & Jennifer Lato were still up to their thieving ways so I did a search on them the other day........this is what I found. READING THIS GUYS POST ABSOLUTELY MADE MY DAY!

Thieves-CAUGHT!!

I know alot of you saw my previous post about the Thieves who attempted to steal my Sportie.I covered it back up after putting a Zena Rotar Alarm on it and left it like I knew nothing. I have been sitting up (hidden) since finding it last Sunday..waiting.In the process I spotted the Thieves breaking into other vehicles and (once) stealing some things from outta the back of my truck.I did nothing because it was just a Misdeamenor and they'd have gotten wind of me..wanted a Felony to send them to jail for.Come Wendsday I was tired of waiting for them to do A felony so I put my LapTop on the seat of my truck and left the window down part way (so they'd not break the glass).They came about 9:30 p.m. and went right for it...needless to say..they did not enjoy it when I popped out with pistol in hand and put them on the ground (was cold that night and all they could do was whine and cry about how cold it was laying there)..I did'nt call the Police until 20 minutes after I had them..when asked why (by the Cops) I told them I was'nt sure they were gonna be needed (unfortunately-the tide was out so could'nt get boat out to take them for boat ride-but i sure thought long and hard about it).Luckily, for the Thieves I decided to send them on to Jail rather than the other things I had in mind. For those of you who live in the Kemah/Seabrook?League City area in a Marina..if your boat has been broken into or your Motorcycle stolen/vandalized please contact the League City Police and tell them..this guy moved around from Marina to Marina and stole at all of them.The way he breaks the locks on the Bike is very specific to him...his name is Jeff Lato,tall guy-28-with a goatee....partner in crime is his wife Jennifer-medium build short hair-23 works as lookout. I bought a new ignition for my M/c at dealer-cost was $77.00 comes with wire pigtail on it..looks pretty easy to change.Fork lock had to be sent for from factory so keys will match that was another $30.00..not sure about doing thyat install will likely let dealer do it if it looks too hard.BEST MONEY I SPENT SINCE THIS BEGAN WAS ON THE ZENA BRAKE ROTOR LOCK/ALARM...if you dont have one-GET ONE. I live aboard my 1978 Lancer sailboat on Clear Lake,south of Houston in the Kemah area..for those who were asking..and ride all over Texas..when idiots are'nt messing up my Scooter and giving me stress. Thanks all for the interest and best of luck in avoiding Thieves.Honestly,it was worth every minute I spent in the dark on that parking lot wqaiting for them JUST TO SEE THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES WHEN THE BARREL OF MY COLT DELTA GOLD CUP 10mm WAS POINTED AT THIER HEADS....what do they say>>>>PRICELESS.
Wow wish he would have got this on video
Old 11-08-2012, 06:07 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Shoulda pulled the trigger
Old 11-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Shoulda pulled the trigger
Texas is, by far, the easiest state to pull the trigger in and walk away. Stealing another mans' possesions on his property at night in Texas gives the property owner the right to shoot the perp.
Trust me on this, IT AIN"T THAT EASY!!!
Been there and done that and I couldn't pull the trigger either.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 11-16-2012, 07:33 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Caught is one thing, I wait and see what happens in court. Our last DA Pat Lykos let so many people off on deferred it was criminal in itself.

She is out of the job as of this election, but a lot of damage has been done and a lot of people that should be behind bars are not.

Last edited by Wobble; 11-16-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Registered

nice heads up
Old 11-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Delta Elite 10mm. Great choice, and good job putting them away.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:15 PM
Registered

I have just returned to the area where Jeff lives and the whole place is in an uproar about him. I have taken upon myself to make sure he gets to where he needs to be. Anyone with information on these two may contact me at 936-777-4433 Jeff just got out of prison and it will be very easy to send him back.
Old 12-30-2015, 04:50 PM
Registered

Contact me at 936-777-4433 I am on a mission to lock those two mfers up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.