Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Anyone Else Get This Chit Email Today ?? >

Anyone Else Get This Chit Email Today ??

Notices

Anyone Else Get This Chit Email Today ??

Old 10-31-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Anyone Else Get This Chit Email Today ??

Loterнa Nacional 2010 Draw.

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one of our first quarter winners of the Loterнa Nacional The selection was made from the list of over 990,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the Internet, no tickets were sold.

The Loterнa Nacional 2010 is proudly sponsored by the Telefonica telecommunication, Coca Cola, Nokia, MTN, the Intel Group, Toyota, Toshiba, Dell computers.To Simply encourage the use of Internet and computers.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "B" with the following winning information's: You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000 Euro (1 Million Euro Only).

REF No: ZYOMD/File-14229

Information's required from you as part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. To claim your won prize, please contact our Foreign Transfer Manager Mr.DICK CRUZ neatly filling the verification and fund release form below.

Payment Processing Form:

1.Full names:____________________
2.Address:_______________________
3.Sex:___________________________
4.Age:___________________________
5.Occupation:____________________
6.E-mail address:________________
7.Telephone number:_________Fax__
8.Nationality________________________

DICK CRUZ
Tel:34-672 526 644
Fax:34-912 919 517
Email:[email protected]
Email:[email protected]

NOTE: Please be warned, your winning and its entire information are to be kept strictly confidential, this is to avoid previous bad experience this program has suffered, such as abuse of this program by other Internet user who use the name of this company for unscrupulous activities and double claiming of winning entitlement because of insecurity of winning information on the part of beneficiaries. Always call to ensure you are dealing with the right office.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Spanish Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS.Sanchez Azul Belinda.
Loteria Nacional COORDINATOR
Old 10-31-2010, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not this one exactly but about 10 a day only today was a slow day i was only awarded $8,300,000.00 didnt even bother filling out the paperwork not going to waste my time unless it is for 20 to 30 million anymore
Old 10-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
not this one exactly but about 10 a day only today was a slow day i was only awarded $8,300,000.00 didnt even bother filling out the paperwork not going to waste my time unless it is for 20 to 30 million anymore
Old 10-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The spanish lottery owes you money too
Old 11-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

I won too!!!! I sent the coordinator Mrs Sanchez Azul Belinda am email bak telling her that with my winnings, I will pay her 999,999 Euro for a BJ
Old 11-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, how cool is that. Congrats on your lucky win!

Give old Dicky Cruz a viable bank account. I hear Sunkin is willing to offer his.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Registered

Yeah, the wife and I both won one of these Lotteries the same day...what are the odds?

Last edited by Back4More; 11-01-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I guess this means all the beer is on YOU on the thansgiving weekend run huh ?
Old 11-23-2010, 12:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Here is just a few that I have received;
Attn:

I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider.There is nothing I can do to help you beside this; I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian.

What I want to tell you is about your fund with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Prof Charlse Soludo and the current Governor Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi with other Top officials of all the Commercial Banks here in Nigeria, they have been frustrating people by demanding upfront payment from them constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. But it is reality.

There is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risky but one has to take it, I have assisted one woman from Mexico with it, it worked out though her fund was US$2.5m-. What you have to do is to open another bank account any where, if you can open it in another place, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind is that you have to re-transfer the fund to another account immediately you confirmed it in your account, I know why I want it this way.

If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail, if I make the transfer into your account this week, it might be next three months that they will find out and by then, you have re-transferred the fund into another account.

Get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I will be in better position to know what to do.Get back to me on this email: [email protected]

Attention My Dear

I Am Edwin Williams, secretary to Dr. Timothy Hanson. I'm writing to let you know about your $850,000,00, us dollar that my boss issued on your name before he travelled out for his business purpose.Before he travels out he instructed me to send you the total money through Western Union Money Transfer because it will be less expensive and reliable for you to be receiving your daily $5000 dollar until you receive your total money completely.

Meanwhile, the manager stated yesterday that, the director, administrator trust funds have already signed and approved your payment, which you will be receiving your payment 5000.00 Us Dollars daily immediately you sent them their transfer charge of $55 and it will serve as confirmation of your file payment from the office in charge.
So you are to contact them on below information

Vital Finance Bank Western Union Department.
Location Address; Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell Street CO/B/REP,
Contact Person: Mr Larry Ben.
Tele phone Number: +229 98260776.
Email Address: ( [email protected] )

Be advise that the $55 is a compulsory as they told me that is the only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely .So confirm your details to avoid any hitches in receiving your full payments.

This is what they need from you Receiver'
Name::::::::
City:::::::::::::::::
Tel::::::::::::::::::
Test question::::::::
Answer:::::::::::::::

Also do let me know immediately they have started sending you your money, but try to comply with them to enable them serve you better.Thank,Secretary Edwin Williams,
I have many more to the point that these scams are in their own folder. How many would you like ??
Old 11-23-2010, 04:42 AM
Registered

HERE IS TODAYS CRAP

From Sgt.Robert Nace,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sgt. Robert Nace, a US Marine Sgt. serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment that Patrols the Anbar province, Iraq . I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18 million (Eighteen Million U.S Dollars) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.

Click this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what?

No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity)

I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up. I do not know for how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine

intervention.

This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

via: [email protected]

Respectfully,Sgt. Robert Nace

United States Marine Corps. IRAQ

Si no es necesario no imprima este correo. Todos somos responsables
por el cuidado del medio ambiente. Este es un mensaje confidencial.
El mismo contiene informacion reservada que no puede ser difundida.
Si Usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, por favor avisenos
inmediatamente via correo electronico y tenga la amabilidad de
eliminarlo de su sistema. No debera copiar el mensaje ni divulgar
su contenido. Muchas gracias This message is confidential. It
contains information that is privileged and legally exempt from
disclosure. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please let
us know immediately bye-mailand delete it from your system, you
should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to
anyone. Thank you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.