Notices

ben lehman thread

Old 12-29-2013, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

UPDATE... After dealing with ben and leaving it in his hands I finally called his brother who I bought the boat from anyways. In the beginning we where leaving it up to ben to make it right and that got nowhere. So after a conversation with bens brother which some of you know who he is we came to agreement to settle this for a sum of money to make motor a 540 instead of the 572 I was supposed to get. I got enough to buy the crank and rods and I'm fine with that. It's my opinion that his brother was innocent in this and I believe he himself was charged to make motor a 572. Unfortunately we both had to take a loss due to the dishonesty. I will say this bens brother is a upstanding boater and is a man of his word. He met me in Tulsa like he said at the specific time And made good on our agreement. All I can say is t.lehman made it right with no lies and a quick resolution and the other ,well I hope he learned his lesson on just don't bull$hit people and as I have found out o.s.o. Is a tight community.

This thread can be deleted and I'm all for it. If not I understand due to the fact that I'm not the only one who has been lied to by b. Lehman. But just want people to know his brother is the upstanding one in this issue!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Eliminatorshane
UPDATE... After dealing with ben and leaving it in his hands I finally called his brother who I bought the boat from anyways. In the beginning we where leaving it up to ben to make it right and that got nowhere. So after a conversation with bens brother which some of you know who he is we came to agreement to settle this for a sum of money to make motor a 540 instead of the 572 I was supposed to get. I got enough to buy the crank and rods and I'm fine with that. It's my opinion that his brother was innocent in this and I believe he himself was charged to make motor a 572. Unfortunately we both had to take a loss due to the dishonesty. I will say this bens brother is a upstanding boater and is a man of his word. He met me in Tulsa like he said at the specific time And made good on our agreement. All I can say is t.lehman made it right with no lies and a quick resolution and the other ,well I hope he learned his lesson on just don't bull$hit people and as I have found out o.s.o. Is a tight community.

This thread can be deleted and I'm all for it. If not I understand due to the fact that I'm not the only one who has been lied to by b. Lehman. But just want people to know his brother is the upstanding one in this issue!
im glad teddy made it right with you.i am sure you learned something i already learned about ben.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 01-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oops, sorry bout goofy post