Notices

ben lehman thread

Old 11-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Default ben lehman thread

the issue has been resolved,i tried to remove the DO YOU KNOW BEN LEHMAN thread.the thread is locked&allthough i tried to remove it,it is still up.the power of oso has once again kicked into high gear.hopefully,the moderator who locked the thread will remove it.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glad to here good luck with everything the power of oso
Old 11-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered

[I] see the origional thread is gone .THANK YOU OSO.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mike can you please tell why someone was wanting to know who ben lehman is? I have a issue myself and I'm wanting to know if it's good or bad.
Old 12-16-2013, 10:40 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL.....this is why you don't delete threads but just CLOSE them!
Old 12-16-2013, 11:13 AM
Registered

Angry

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
Thanks everyone for the info. I see I'm gonna have to seek this through courts. I will post everything real soon including all the charges this person has from doing this stuff. Also all the copies of paperwork he lied and misrepresented to gain money and rip me off. Why the bell do people do this. There's times people have had us fix their boat and on the opposite side will be a nick and we fix it because us as boat owners have a thing called pride and I pass that on to my customers. Then this guy constantly does this stuff and even gets felony charges and they get away with it. WTF!!!!
Old 12-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
after i posted the thread and ben contacted me i agreed to have the thread removed after the money was wired&in my account.i am a man of my word and did what i said i would do,and it was a fairly large sum of money .

Last edited by mike tkach; 12-16-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Eliminatorshane
Thanks everyone for the info. I see I'm gonna have to seek this through courts. I will post everything real soon including all the charges this person has from doing this stuff. Also all the copies of paperwork he lied and misrepresented to gain money and rip me off. Why the bell do people do this. There's times people have had us fix their boat and on the opposite side will be a nick and we fix it because us as boat owners have a thing called pride and I pass that on to my customers. Then this guy constantly does this stuff and even gets felony charges and they get away with it. WTF!!!!

What did he do this time?
Old 12-24-2013, 03:48 AM
Registered

Looks like I'm gonna have to go to court! This guy has lied numerous times. Called him on Thursday and he said he had a crank and was sending his machinist to mice it for me as requested. Never heard back. Told last week he ordered pistons from c.p. Called them today and guess what he never ordered pistons. Later today I will post the pics today for sure of his engine building skills and video of pulling motor. I have had 16 people call me to discuss this person and what he has done to them. I can't say too much but that his brother is the one who will take the fall. I know I could never do it to a family member. Also the guy who got screwed on the trailer from him please call me. My attorney wants to help you too. Him and the atty for the marine place are getting together. I would think that this was a fluke but after talking to others about his engines I now am convinced that someone needs to stop ripping people off. Oh and lying gets you no where. Like I said to you on the phone mr lehman don't lie to me. See you in Delaware county soon!,,,
Old 12-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Registered

Update is we are to meet in Tulsa and they are supposed to make it right. I will let the forum know. This has been a ride!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.