Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Notices

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Old 11-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please do your homework.

legal

Last edited by marineclean; 11-26-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marineclean
So everyone knows!

Yes, Jeff and Leverage are in Litigation and it is Financial.

I just finished answering 7 months of questions from his attorneys and now it's my turn.

Jeff promised Leverage numerous things and never delivered.
example: The other board he promised Leverage graphics and a poker run tour with the Nor-Tech in 2009. (Did anyone see that?)
I can't go into the dozens of other items, but it's coming in court.
Jeff has been compensated for what he's done (not promised), but there again, can't get into it because the case HASN'T EVEN BEEN IN FRONT OF A JURY YET.

I would ask for everyone to do some homework. I'm sure some will and some won't. I'm sure that I'll still be attacked by a select few.

RESEARCH Leverage Polish LLC or even my other business Marine Clean located in AR. and see if we've ever been in litigation?

THEN RESEARCH Jeff Jassby and see what pops up. I know he's involved in at least 3 suits this year alone.

After that then ask yourself why this has been brought to OSO except to drag the name of Leverage through the mud. Again, it's in court, so why now?

It will all come to fruition!
So.......you are Donnie I am guessing.....or Natasha?
Old 11-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So everyone knows!

Yes, Jeff and Leverage are in Litigation and it is Financial.

I just finished answering 7 months of questions from his attorneys and now it's my turn.

Jeff promised Leverage numerous things and never delivered.
example: The other board he promised Leverage graphics and a poker run tour with the Nor-Tech in 2009. (Did anyone see that?)
I can't go into the dozens of other items, but it's coming in court.
Jeff has been compensated for what he's done (not promised), but there again, can't get into it because the case HASN'T EVEN BEEN IN FRONT OF A JURY YET.

I would ask for everyone to do some homework. I'm sure some will and some won't. I'm sure that I'll still be attacked by a select few.

RESEARCH Leverage Polish LLC or even my other business Marine Clean located in AR. and see if we've ever been in litigation?

THEN RESEARCH Jeff Jassby and see what pops up. I know he's involved in at least 3 suits this year alone.

After that then ask yourself why this has been brought to OSO except to drag the name of Leverage through the mud. Again, it's in court, so why now?

It will all come to fruition!
Donnie since your not denying borrowing said monies with interest have you paid it or any of it back to date ????
that should help with some credability
Old 11-22-2010, 08:05 PM
Registered

legal

Last edited by marineclean; 11-26-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Good luck to both parties, 12K spent in legal fees so far indicates this is a sizable amount of money (hopefully not 12K spent to reclaim 20K ).

Money is hard enough to earn, nevermind lose to a non-paying party.

Promissory notes are written promises to repay, regardless what was "promised" by the other party.....

Hope it gets resolved without the lawyers getting all the money!
Old 11-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

for some reason it did not take, it's working now.

http://litigationwithleveragepolishl...olish-llc.html
Old 11-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
for some reason it did not take, it's working now.

http://litigationwithleveragepolishl...olish-llc.html
Scroll down to see the links. Clause about legal fees sucks for you Jeff, not to exceed 10% of outstanding debt. 12K spent to recover 30K is steep.......
Old 11-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Registered

There is a ton of moving parts to this litigation, so that's why it's not just a simple cut and dry.

Last edited by marineclean; 11-26-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

I'm Donnie, Nort.

Also, please check with any of my distributors as well.
You'll find that I'm always straight forward with any of my business dealings and we've spent years building our reputation on honesty, hard word and lending a hand whenever needed.

Some of the attacks have to due with inventory.
As Jeff posted in the Leverage thread, he wants product, but I won't sell it to him.

He took his last order and undercut everyone. He posted up on several forums that he would beat anyone else in pricing. Get a quote from them then I'll beat it is what he said. This caused an avalanche of phone calls because we all try to keep everything fair. Customer Service earns the business not undercutting. This is also a sore subject because my distributors have employees, buildings and expenses to pay, so when someone is stealing sales......
If he did what you say then you do have a case against him (not sure what recourse, but cutting him off is certainly acceptable)......however,

It does not absolve you from re-paying a note that BTW, doesn't say a thing about a poker run/race boat or any required advertising you may have expected from him. If you were told or expected those things you should have gotten them in writing.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Not buying what you are selling.

I'm Donnie, Nort.

Also, please check with any of my distributors as well.
You'll find that I'm always straight forward with any of my business dealings and we've spent years building our reputation on honesty, hard word and lending a hand whenever needed.

Some of the attacks have to due with inventory.
As Jeff posted in the Leverage thread, he wants product, but I won't sell it to him.

He took his last order and undercut everyone. He posted up on several forums that he would beat anyone else in pricing. Get a quote from them then I'll beat it is what he said. This caused an avalanche of phone calls because we all try to keep everything fair. Customer Service earns the business not undercutting. This is also a sore subject because my distributors have employees, buildings and expenses to pay, so when someone is stealing sales......
Even if this is true, it does not give you cause to steal 30K.

Customer Service earns the business not undercutting.
Really? I've always been under the impresstion that PRICE is exactly what sells product. You're selling liquid in bottles, not building engines. Apologies for oversimplifying, but 'customer service' means shipping product in a timely manner. My .02

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Last edited by jayboat; 11-22-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: typo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.