Notices

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Old 11-22-2010, 08:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by marineclean
it's not just a simple cut and dry.
It is as simple as what is in your written contract. All the other "7 digits we negotiated and emailed back and forth about' is just 'talk' if it isn't in writing.

As an outsider, it appears to me you are blowing smoke.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

legal

Last edited by marineclean; 11-26-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marineclean
I appreciate the feedback Jupiter.

There's quite a bit that's not being shown here.
30K is a drop in the bucket compared to the 7 Digits we negotiated and emailed back and forth about. Jeff asked me how much it would take for Leverage to be as big as MG's and I told him. We then started negotiations, searches, backgrounds, etc.....(me being up for almost 3 months straight) then Jeff proceeded to tell me he didn't have the funds, so what's he do? Calls my bank and tries to get the loan.

There is a ton of moving parts to this litigation, so that's why it's not just a simple cut and dry.
I have to agree note says pay up. Everything thing else ... 7 digits? y/right, up 3mos straight? I'd say that takes some strong drugs, all blah blah blah.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Registered

legal

Last edited by marineclean; 11-26-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:08 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Even if this is true, it does not give you cause to steal 30K.

Really? I've always been under the impresstion that PRICE is exactly what sells product. You're selling liquid in bottles, not building engines. Apologies for oversimplifying, but 'customer service' means shipping product in a timely manner. My .02

The original loan(s) were $30K.....we don't know how much has been paid back (via either cash or product)

I have no idea what the agreements were but alot of products we buy are price fixed across all retailers by the manufacturer. I know Ipods are and Stihl power products, as well as a number of china and crystal brands. I had a customer that was forced out of business years ago for under-cutting the other retailers by several manufacturers who cut him off AND sued him for $$$.
Service should be a given and I have no knowledge of the level offered by any players here.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
I have no idea what the agreements were but alot of products we buy are price fixed across all retailers by the manufacturer. I know Ipods are and Stihl power products, as well as a number of china and crystal brands. I had a customer that was forced out of business years ago for under-cutting the other retailers by several manufacturers who cut him off AND sued him for $$$.
Service should be a given and I have no knowledge of the level offered by any players here.
Totally understand that, and agree it is a basic element of doing business with a distributor network, regardless of product.

Until we get the whole story I'm going with the Donald Rumsfeld position here- 'knowns' and 'unknowns'...

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayboat
'knowns' and 'unknowns'...
So Jeff publishes copies of promissory notes. But nobody wants to publish any other agreements/invoices/orders/etc. All pretty much one-sided so far on The OSO Court....

I didn't click on the links, but are all the promissory notes executed by the LLC? No personal guarantees? If so, Jeff is SOL.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I think the proper venue here is the court system and anything posted here by either party with litigation pending is irresponsible and foolish. I would however be interested in the ruling or settlement if it is not confidential. The rest of this is just speculation... If you want some epic flames go check out what an extra +.010 gets you!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HiPerf360
I think the proper venue here is the court system and anything posted here by either party with litigation pending is irresponsible and foolish. I would however be interested in the ruling or settlement if it is not confidential. The rest of this is just speculation... If you want some epic flames go check out what an extra +.010 gets you!
I agree 100%. The fact that someone would go this route so early in the litigation process is suspect to me. I posted this in the other thread but really sums it up IMHO.

"OsO is it is always good for some drama. Seems like the winter season always provides at least one good one and this saga might be this years winter entertainment.

This one will more than likely play out like those in the past. Three sides to the story (plaintiff, defendent, and the truth). A percentage of oso are friends with plaintiff and will believe him and another percentage are friends with defendent and will believe him. Those of us left in the small remaining percentage of members will likely do some searching around on the computer (purely for entertainment purposes) and devise an opinion of what we think happened.

In the end the truth (third side to the story) will come out and we will be very dissapointed in an oso member that we thought was a better person. That person will go away, we'll all go back to discussing boats and hot women.

Then, in three months or so we'll do this all over again with different characters, similar scenario, and the same result."
Old 11-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
I agree 100%. The fact that someone would go this route so early in the litigation process is suspect to me. I posted this in the other thread but really sums it up IMHO.

"OsO is it is always good for some drama. Seems like the winter season always provides at least one good one and this saga might be this years winter entertainment.

This one will more than likely play out like those in the past. Three sides to the story (plaintiff, defendent, and the truth). A percentage of oso are friends with plaintiff and will believe him and another percentage are friends with defendent and will believe him. Those of us left in the small remaining percentage of members will likely do some searching around on the computer (purely for entertainment purposes) and devise an opinion of what we think happened.

In the end the truth (third side to the story) will come out and we will be very dissapointed in an oso member that we thought was a better person. That person will go away, we'll all go back to discussing boats and hot women.

Then, in three months or so we'll do this all over again with different characters, similar scenario, and the same result."

Odd comment to make.
Someone getting stiffed for 30k is your entertainment ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.