Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Team Marine/Premier Powdercoating in Wis. >

Team Marine/Premier Powdercoating in Wis.

Notices

Team Marine/Premier Powdercoating in Wis.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Team Marine/Premier Powdercoating in Wis.

Wondering if anyone knows Kevin from Team Marine /premier powdercoating. He did some of my buddies dash panels a few years ago, and they came out nice. I contacted him back in December about doing mine. He replied quickly, said he could do them, gave me a price, and i shipped them along with my throttles for powdercoating. He received them the week before Christmas. We exhanged a few emails in mid january, and he told me on January 18th, he would get them done, and sent out by the end of that week. Sent him several emails throughout February, left a few voicemails, and no respones. Basically, have not heard from him in 6 weeks. It's now March 1st, and he has had my dash and throttles for 10 weeks.

I am a pretty easy going guy, and can understand being overloaded with work, or certain circumstances. But not responding to my dozen emails, voicemails, makes me start to worry.

Not trying to bash anybody, as who knows what the circumstances are on his end. He did some nice work on my friends Dash panels back when he had "Team Marine", and thats why i chose to send my stuff to him.

If anyone Knows him personally, or lives near his shop in Ettrick, Wisconsin, at this point, i just really need my stuff back. I have all new gauges sitting here, all new switches and indicator lights, but nothing to put them in.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 29 Posts

Call over to Livorsi or e-mail mike Livorsi , he will know how to get with Kevin. Good luck
Old 03-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have not talked to kevin in a few months,but he has been great to work with for the last 10 years or so
Old 03-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sterndrivespec
i have not talked to kevin in a few months,but he has been great to work with for the last 10 years or so
That is what I always read and heard about him, and why I decided t send the stuff to him. Since I posted this topic I've sent several emails and a few phone calls. Still nothing.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
That is what I always read and heard about him, and why I decided t send the stuff to him. Since I posted this topic I've sent several emails and a few phone calls. Still nothing.
Hope it gets worked out for ya man. You get those tires on the trailer?
Old 03-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
Hope it gets worked out for ya man. You get those tires on the trailer?
Nah, not yet. Got them in the garage. Prob wont put them on until i get the boat out of storage. Did find the date code on my current michelins, they were made in 2001! I'd say it was time.

Any suggestions on the next course of Action regarding my panels and throttles? Phone calls and emails arent getting me anywhere. His shop is a 5 hour drive from here.