Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 12-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
Bingo. Spot on Smitty. Left that site without shedding one tear. Did not truly know the meaning of the word "Tool" til getting to know the site owner. He did introduce me into a new business theme, "Paid Falsehoods".

I really hope he tries to defend himself. No way. He KNEW exactly what was going on, and he turned a "tool eye" and did nothing!!!

My point is fellow members, guys like Roccard exist when they are enabled to do so by Internet site owners and/or moderators.
Richard dont you have a boat to finish?
Old 12-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roccard

The thing that is sad is that just because a person pays for advertising that does not mean that it makes them always right.It is not fair to kick people off or delete their post just because they have had a problem with an advertiser.They should be allowed to post whatever they like as long as it is done in a appropriate way.When there are so many people finding fault is it possible they are all wrong?I joined OSO for the info and forums of fellow boaters,but when I was ripped off by Roccard who I found on here it makes me think about ever trusting another advertised business on this site.And thats ashame because i'm sure there are a lot of good one's.Thanks for all the e-mails and phone calls from all the good people and keep up the work of informing unsuspecting future fellow boaters from ending up in the same sinking boat that I ended up in.You can't keep a good man down and thatks to a XMAS present to myself from good old GM in the form of a brand new 502 I will be back this year.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
Sorry Nort,

I thought I would provide a visual to this thread of the boat that seems to be part of this topic with a little humor thrown in.

I am better with images rather than words, so I let my images speak for me. I think my membership of 10 years allows that ?

So you find humor in othe people bad choices? So you did not read this thread or the others in your 10 years,you condone his actions?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

caveat emptor... "LET THE BUYER BEWARE"
Old 12-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered

If Sharkey feels better with pics rather than words. I have all the pics you need.The heads cut so much they are totaly flat,remember they have a indent on the sides that is gone now.Then there are the 15 old and 1 new rockers.Then lets not forget the knick in the piston and a bent valve on that cyl.And best of all drilling out a intake bolt holes to make it fit the heads that you cut so much.And all the gaskets that clearly show's you where the water was leaking all through the motor.And I was told I had a cracked block.I had it checked and if you need to see the receipt for that and it say's the block is good I have that also.And how about a picture of a used cam that was supposed to be new.I am not going to give up until I make sure this does not happen to anyone else. Happy Holidays to all.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by prost61
If Sharkey feels better with pics rather than words. I have all the pics you need.The heads cut so much they are totaly flat,remember they have a indent on the sides that is gone now.Then there are the 15 old and 1 new rockers.Then lets not forget the knick in the piston and a bent valve on that cyl.And best of all drilling out a intake bolt holes to make it fit the heads that you cut so much.And all the gaskets that clearly show's you where the water was leaking all through the motor.And I was told I had a cracked block.I had it checked and if you need to see the receipt for that and it say's the block is good I have that also.And how about a picture of a used cam that was supposed to be new.I am not going to give up until I make sure this does not happen to anyone else. Happy Holidays to all.
So did you get screwed from Roccard???
Old 01-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Registered

Default Roccard

Go back and read my original post. He totally screwed up my boat motor. And he knows how to use the system to get paid for shotty work and workmanship. If you see the pictures of what he did to my motor you would wonder if he really knows what he is talking about. And if he has the balls to come and defend himself with my engine shop we would welcome him. Thanks. Jimmy
Old 01-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Registered

Jim, who are you using to do your motor now?
Old 01-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

prost61 - Why don't you post the pictures? If you don't want to
upgrade your membership then ask Smitty if he would be willing to
post them for you. Pictures speak louder than words. Then we can
see the horror.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Registered

Default RoccardGo

Originally Posted by kilrbusa
Jim, who are you using to do your motor now?
. I bought a brand new 502 from GM. But I still have everything from my motor until everything is settled.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.