Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Roccard Engines

SB
    Registered
    My Boats:
    Full Race Peanut Butter Ports
    Doh ! Who's motor is that from ?

Registered

Roccard

The pictures you see are from my motor that Mike did for me then gave it back to me not running and leaking water from the intake and heads that he screwed up. He tryed to tell me my block was cracked but I had it checked even after seeing what he had done to the rest of the motor,of course it checked out ok. We knew when it came apart what he had done and what was wrong. He even told me it was leaking water on the hose but put it in the water for a test anyway. Wtf is that. I could go on and on but as long as people keep contacting me and I can keep anyone else from being RIPPED off I am just glad to prevent anyone else from having it live through the BS I did. Thanks everyone you guys are all good guys I only wish I had done my home work a little better. The boat is freshly painted with new int,and a brand new 502. Can't wait to boat this year after loosing all of last year.

Platinum Member Platinum Member articfriends's Avatar
    My Boats:
    272 baja-slightly modified
    Quote Originally Posted by prost61 View Post
    The pictures you see are from my motor that Mike did for me then gave it back to me not running and leaking water from the intake and heads that he screwed up. He tryed to tell me my block was cracked but I had it checked even after seeing what he had done to the rest of the motor,of course it checked out ok. We knew when it came apart what he had done and what was wrong. He even told me it was leaking water on the hose but put it in the water for a test anyway. Wtf is that. I could go on and on but as long as people keep contacting me and I can keep anyone else from being RIPPED off I am just glad to prevent anyone else from having it live through the BS I did. Thanks everyone you guys are all good guys I only wish I had done my home work a little better. The boat is freshly painted with new int,and a brand new 502. Can't wait to boat this year after loosing all of last year.
    another satisfied customer!!!!

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45

My Boats:
    36' Apache and 21' Apache
    Quote Originally Posted by prost61 View Post

Who wound up fixing the engines for you back then?
    Geronimo!!

Registered
    Bezzers race engines did the top end the year before Mike touched it and ruined the motor.Bezzer was to busy at the time to get me into the water by begining of June.Thats how I ended up with Mike and the horror story that followed. Go back and read my story earlier on in this thread.I have so many more pictures and still have the motor and all the parts to show what a BAD job he did.He was asked to come down to the machine shop to talk to the mechanic and see what was wrong but refused to. Looking back maybe he wouldn't have known what he was actually looking at.Who builds a motor and when they start it on a hose and it's leaking water all over puts it in the water for a test ride? WOW!

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast