Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 04-18-2011, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said, this clown still has stuff for sale in the classifieds, i think they should boot him off the site.this guys a scumbag.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Banned

Default Mike Roccard Engines

WELL good or bad, dont know, my exsperience was to no surprise a pleasant one, i got just what i ordered and got it in just the condition it was supposed to be an as on time as i was told it would be.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Registered

Well Mike you were quick to jump on here and respond, trying to defend yourself. I couldn't agree more with all posts. $150 you are kidding, "On the Road" ok Mike you are making yourself look like a complete Idiot. If you were a standup guy at all doing any sort of good business the parts would have been shipped in a week . not still talking about it 3 months later. I just might keep this thread at the top until everyone who looks at this site knows who you are and to stays away from dealing with you. You might be better at getting a job at walmart as the person who greats customers at the door. I have seen them a few times. They stay in one place and say hello, they wear a name tag. You would be good at that job, no traveling involved, no excuses, no B.S.. Think about it Mike it is your calling you should live by the KISS rule. Keep It Simple Stupid, because your are definitely the last part of the rule.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:30 AM
Registered

I wont get in a mud flinging contest with anyone, nor will I allow to be called a liar.
For those who have done business with me, they know the level of customer support I offer and provide during and after the sale. If I power your boat, when the engines are installed, I will no matter where you are in the country provide setup and tuning after installation if you so choose. I also provide dockside mapping and tuning of your PCM at your location nationwide. There are times I do go from one location to another without returning to pa, depending on work load at the shop and time of year which that depends on.
When I am gone I have a someone who tries to take care of what I cant from a distance. this situation is one of them, and it was supposed to have been and was explained to me sent out, turns out it wasn't and they were reluctant to tell me that. Upon returning I discovered it wasn't and took care of it immediately myself and that is and has been settled.
This is my business and my livelihood, I don't appreciate anyone trying to destroy, damage or ruin it when I am in fact doing things right and offering more to my customers than others.... If you touch base with the gentleman who chimed in on here that purchased my trailer, I was in Alabama and never even met him when he picked it up or did the deal, it was done through fax machines and notaries from down there. So yes I am many times answering emails and calls from my mobile device and taking care of business while on the road in the warmer climate areas working during the off season up north. When I am on the road I am providing service after the sale, which very few in this industry offer and is highly appreciated by you customers.

Again I do apologize to Jerry and anyone who may have viewed this from the incorrect angle.

Mike
Old 04-23-2011, 06:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Well that's all fine and dandy. BUT, where are Jerry's parts? Selling parts is a business' easiest profit center as there is no labor other than boxing and shipping, UPS will pick up at your place of business until 8 pm...There is no excuse, I bought a motor from Jerry, drove to NJ and he was there to meet me and do the deal. Dont you think he deserves the same consideration as the clients you describe above? You should have only one post on this thread and it should have been " I F'd up, parts or refund should have been over nighted. the fact that neither has transpired tells me tons about you and your ethics.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Well that's all fine and dandy. BUT, where are Jerry's parts? Selling parts is a business' easiest profit center as there is no labor other than boxing and shipping, UPS will pick up at your place of business until 8 pm...There is no excuse, I bought a motor from Jerry, drove to NJ and he was there to meet me and do the deal. Dont you think he deserves the same consideration as the clients you describe above? You should have only one post on this thread and it should have been " I F'd up, parts or refund should have been over nighted. the fact that neither has transpired tells me tons about you and your ethics.
If you read my reply you will see in it it was handled immediatky upon my return and his item was shipped.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by mike11
If you read my reply you will see in it it was handled immediatky upon my return and his item was shipped.
The date of said occurence might help?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Registered

It is always intersting to me the people and or Businesses in the world, how they handle bad situations. I have started and or owned 6 different Businesses. When you enter into purchases or ontracts for services I agree, sometimes thinhgs always don't go perfect, but it's how the bad situations get handled that makes the success of a person or business. We all have good references out there, are you doing the right thing when you have 20 good and 30 bad !!!. Mike you have the classic defense mechanism going on. When you have a bad "Defense you keep trying to put out a good Offense". We all don't care about you telling us how good you think you are, how busy you are with traveling and sevice after the sale, and what you do so much better than others. If you are that successful I'm sure you have the means to hire a employee that could handle situations for you while you are so called " On the Road" Again people want to hear how you made it right , not how great of a job you think you do. Here's a hint. Being so successful as you are and I'm sure having a smart phone, you could have sent the customer a quick email at 2am telling them you are traveling, but in good faith you will "paypal them their money back until you are able to resolve it. Here is my resolution the customer gets his parts and his money back. that's no different than buying a customer dinner and drinks for a night out. I' sure a guy of your success $150 is nothing. Ok put your " Offense back on the field" Offshore said it right.!!!
Old 04-23-2011, 11:49 AM
Goumada P5-38
Gold Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

The camshaft was received 2 days ago -
Thankyou all , it is good to see the support and comradery amongst the hi performance boating community . I think cocktails said it right ; we all make mistakes , but the measure of any business person is how he recovers from the mistake and makes it good .
Unfortunately i will not be using the camshaft as the engine it was intended for is long gone .
I do appreciate everyones support .

Thanks Again
Old 04-26-2011, 01:21 AM
Banned

Well dnt know about any of the others in here that have done business with mike, I actually think there might be one, besides myself that has actually had a transaction with him, with 30 or so postings, Wow

Either or, id do business again without hesitation, I did business once had no problems, and tho this particular transaction allegadley wasnt what it was supposed to be, from what I understand there are hundreds that are without question good transactions.

Maybe we ought not besides the person involved at that particular time, be so quick to judge especially If we have never bought anything from not just this mike fellow but I see it across the entire Ofo site, for instance take a moment and look at the bashing goin on in the stolen thread of this guy with his fountain gone missing.

I Think The Ideal Of The Threads Have Gotten Lost In The Shuffle Somewhere.

Point Being Is Theres Not One Person On This Forum That Can Consider Them Selves Perfect Or Without Flaw, And Im Sure We All Have Our Short Comings, And Anyone In Business, Knows The First Rule Of Business Is That Your Not Gonna Make Everyone Happy.

Just My Thought, Based On My Purchase Which Gives Me Just As Much Right To Comment As Anyone On Here Who Purchased Nothing.
Thanks And Have A Wonderful Boating Season.

Last edited by chaparral2300; 04-26-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.