Kenny Maybury steals test propeller from BBLADES >

Kenny Maybury steals test propeller from BBLADES

Notices

Kenny Maybury steals test propeller from BBLADES

Old 05-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Brett,

Just heard back from my buddy that lives on the Rock. There are two Kenny Maybury's that live in Bermuda; both in Somerset. I PM'd you two phone numbers, if one of the numbers is "good" let me know and I will publicly post it for additional encouragement.

Best of luck,
Rick
Old 05-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wet-N-Wild
Wow!!! This test program sounds awesome. I have been wanting to buy a new labbed prop for my boat, but just can't bring myself to spend the money not knowing if I'm buying the right prop that will work for me. How do I find out more info on this program? Thanks and good luck getting your test prop back.
His number is in his sig line.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

Hello all,

I got ahold of Kenneth Maybury, Kenny's Father. He took my call and was very nice. I told him I was looking for some one with the same name that had a certain go fast boat etc. Mr. Maybury said "this is my son." I told him that he tested a propeller from BBLADES and decided to not pay for it and therefore steal it. He told me he would help me and contact his son and get back to me the next day.
Well a week went by and I finally called Kenney's father back. He took my call reluctantly, he was short and didn't want to talk. He told me this situation was between me and his son. He said his son told him that I needed to contact him because it was my and his sons deal. He said, his son said, that I knew how to get ahold od him (You're kidding, no kidding, I tried to get him to return my calls for a month and he was telling his Dad this. I guess he lies to his Dad too).
So, I called and emailed Kenny Maybury again (because I have his contact info through the test program,,,,,,obviously.)
I asked him to be a man and call me. Step up to the plate and pay for what you TOOK. Don't be a low life thief!

Still no replies.

Brett
BBLADES Professional Propellers

Last edited by bbladesprops; 06-15-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: needed to
Old 06-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a piece of Sh it this guy is, Cant you have him arrested for this?
Why should good guys who pay for thier stuff have to sit back and watch a POS like this get away with NOT PAYING!

Why do the hard working honest guys get Nothing while some Azz hole gets a free prop. I hope the hell someone steps up and take s care of this dirt bag!

Even if its just to stop by find his Freakin boat and REPO or at the very least, MANGLE this prop! LOL
Old 06-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its amazing how some men will sell their soul and let the whole world know they are worthless scum for a few dollars. Sorry to hear it Brett , your a stand up guy and thank you for the work you did on my prop.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Well you established that his disfunction is genetic. Sorry for your problems. It's trash like these two that understandably would make you reluctant to have a testing program in the first place. B
Old 06-14-2011, 07:03 AM
Registered

Hi Brett,

Didn't read the whole thread yet, but I have a question. Before you send props out for testing, do you run a credit card authorization for the full sale amount? If so, does it only last a certain amount of time?

Jon
Old 06-14-2011, 09:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by HTRDLNCN
Its amazing how some men will sell their soul and let the whole world know they are worthless scum for a few dollars. Sorry to hear it Brett , your a stand up guy and thank you for the work you did on my prop.
Couldn't agree more, just read my thread about Jeff Wilson of Marine Tech Concepts and a guy named Scott Nagy, lied out their a$$es to sell a boat. I'm hopeful that karma will finally catch up to scumbags like this. Good luck in recovering your prop/money Brett.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

If I ever get to Bermuda, I'll pay his boat a late night visit and do a little repo work.

Scumbags.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

Repo work would be great.
I may try the Bermuda police. I heard Kenny has been in trouble brfore. Doubt they will be of assistance.

LaughingCat, We charge a rental fee and have the credit card on file. We may have to start charging the complete prop purchase price. Here is a link to the program.
http://www.bblades.com/pressreleases...essReleaseID=3

Brett

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.