Notices

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Old 05-16-2011, 12:30 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
bad reputation....

In order to post a beware issue in this section, PROOF will need to be posted. You must post all the information, contracts, documents, photos, and/or legal papers etc. to back up your claim.

If this is not done in the next 24 hours this thread will be closed until the information is provided.
You seem to be singling this guy out? I've read many threads in this section where no proof was ever posted?
Old 05-16-2011, 12:57 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GRH
You seem to be singling this guy out? I've read many threads in this section where no proof was ever posted?
Because of all the he said she said threads a rule was made earlier in the year that facts are needed to be able to post in this forum.... We will not go back and edit posts or threads, this rule was make with ALL of your best interests in mind!
Old 05-16-2011, 01:12 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Because of all the he said she said threads a rule was made earlier in the year that facts are needed to be able to post in this forum.... We will not go back and edit posts or threads, this rule was make with ALL of your best interests in mind!
Good rule.... got it!
Old 05-16-2011, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speedgirl

As i wrote before i can post my evidence here if you want or i can PM you just let me know. I thought that this thread was to warn and learn others, and to keep the sport clean from things like this. I still havent posted his name and that have never been my intention. So just tell me how you want me to handle this.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bad reputation
As i wrote before i can post my evidence here if you want or i can PM you just let me know. I thought that , and to keep the sport clean from things like this. I still havent posted his name and that have never been my intention. So just tell me how you want me to handle this.
Yes. You're right. "this thread [section] was to warn and learn others."

And we certainly appreciate the warning, but it's not much of a warning if we don't know who you're talking about.

If you have sufficient proof then post it already along with their names. That we don't have to guess.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Right from the horses mouth.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9365934&v=wall
Old 05-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Yes. You're right. "this thread [section] was to warn and learn others."

And we certainly appreciate the warning, but it's not much of a warning if we don't know who you're talking about.

If you have sufficient proof then post it already along with their names. That we don't have to guess.

Scott Rutherford
Old 05-16-2011, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by picklenjim
omfg...bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 05-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
Scott Rutherford
Thanks. I'm well aware of who the culprit is, but we're still waiting for the accuser to formally deliver the name of the accused. That's how this section is supposed to work. Not a guessing game.

Last edited by CigDaze; 05-16-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Thanks. I'm well aware of who the culprit is, but we're still waiting for the accuser to formally deliver the name of the accused. That's how this section is supposed to work. Not a guessing game.
i believe i met him years ago,,i think he was the rigger for catcando boat, it was about 3 am and he was giving a girl a ride home on a scooter before he hit the center median on us41 north bound in sarasota. i never laughed so hard watching those 2 go over the handle bars..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.