Scammed by US Raceteam! Help! >

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Notices

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Old 05-16-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bad reputation
I mailed my question to the raceorganizers and will now se what the respons will be
What can they do to stop this? Are the raceorganiser somehowe responsibel, if crimes are being held in there name by a registered racer at their upcoming events. Maybe this is reason for authorized legal investigation, and further action? Just a thought.....
Have you confirmed yet that we are all talking about the right team ?
You were asked to post the paperwork that you say exists. You havent. Dont get pizzy tomorrow when this all evaporates because you arent doing what the mod asked.

How much money are you out?

Who did you deal with ? More than one person ? What exactly are their names?

AND.............who are you? You want to race and you arent interested enough in racing to be a member on a Offshore boating site ?

If you were here prior to this and asked about doing this , you wouldnt be out 1 cent.

Where do you live ? Did you actually want to operate the boat ?? or just put your name/company name on the boat ?
Old 05-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Have you confirmed yet that we are all talking about the right team ?
You were asked to post the paperwork that you say exists. You havent. Dont get pizzy tomorrow when this all evaporates because you arent doing what the mod asked.

How much money are you out?

Who did you deal with ? More than one person ? What exactly are their names?

AND.............who are you? You want to race and you arent interested enough in racing to be a member on a Offshore boating site ?

If you were here prior to this and asked about doing this , you wouldnt be out 1 cent.

Where do you live ? Did you actually want to operate the boat ?? or just put your name/company name on the boat ?
If you read his first post it answers many of your questions.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII
If you read his first post it answers many of your questions.
It does??? I must be tired or blind.

I dont see that.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Registered

We are a few racers that dreamed of racing in those great events of OPA and SBI and also the believing that the offshorepowerboatracing still is a gentlemansport, where trust and honour are keywords just like many other mainly self sponsored motorsports.
For all other serious raceteams out there feel free to contact us because We still have interest and dreams in racing in Worlds greatest events!
Note that We are open to discussion, are bringing our own sponsors and funds onboard for a serious raceteam or even be part of forming one together.
Note that we are three individual persons that didn’t knew each other before we got betrayed and bestolen of our money from this criminal.

Gino Passchier Belgium/Florida. World Speed record holder, P1 racer.
Petri Nagy. Sweden. Dragracer (cars) Swedish champion and record holder.
Mika Tamminen. Finland. Racer in cars and boats.

As it was written on a Competitive and Prideful Team “United we Race” we will do that only if we all help to keep our sport clean and sportmanship so the world would be a righteous and better place to be in.
It does??? I must be tired or blind.

I dont see that.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 29 Posts
Default we are of many!

good luck , he's into my glass guy for 1200.00 for the race hatch on the boat. thought I would share a pix i found on the oso site.
Attached Thumbnails Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!-140fasx.jpg  
Old 05-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII
I put my glasses on. Doesnt answer 1 of my questions.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered

I have mailed the Moderator...Speedgirl howe she wants me to act on the proofs etc. If she wants them posted here in public or as a PM. But i havent heard from here yet. And the money wasnt that much so i will go bankrupcy but why should i give it away. I dont have time enough to be here on forums and thats why i havent register yet, but sure will do that.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered

I put my glasses on. Doesnt answer 1 of my questions.
It tells you who he is, where he lives, others involved that he has been working with, their names and where they are from and even what some of their race history is.....might not answer ALL your questions but some......
Old 05-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Registered

I have mailed the Moderator...Speedgirl howe she wants me to act on the proofs etc. If she wants them posted here in public or as a PM. But i havent heard from here yet. And the money wasnt that much so i will go bankrupcy but why should i give it away. I dont have time enough to be here on forums and thats why i havent register yet, but sure will do that.
Which of the three names are you ??

AND for the ninth time..............are you talking about Daredevil Racing...............YES or NO ??
Old 05-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Registered

You have been reading this for 30 minutes.

Daredevil.................YES ? NO?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.