borderline824 Thornton Cutchin

Notices

borderline824 Thornton Cutchin

Old 07-30-2011, 08:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by borderline824
Wrong again, you were given all the measurements over the telephone BEFORE you purchased them so that you could check your transom locations.. You contacted me again a few days later and said you wanted them. Your not telling the entire story, you were not scammed the details were provided to you as to what these were. I even gave you Jerry at Stainless Marine's contact info so you could obtain the layout and sketch for measuring your transom outlet height. Its funny you leave all of that part out of the story. I have made offers/suggestions on what to do. You have never responded on them. So instead of dealing directly with me you choose to complain about your dealings with me, giving one sided information that leads to no benefit or solution. Just wanted to set the record straight on that. You made a mistake by purchasing them, but you were given all info on the tubes to check your locations plus ample time to do so before you purchased.
here is the pm you sent me with "ALL" the measurments that you sent me.
"The risers measure 33' in length total this is from the front of the riser elbow all the way to the tip".

The only time I herd anything about Jerry from Stainless Marine is when you replied with this
"How large are your transom openings? If you did not have full length tails then you will have to open up the holes. Every boat is different, so you may have to go with a slightly larger or smaller sealing rings etc. Also Jerry at Stainless Marine is very knowledgeable on the installations of these."[/quote]

Here is what your offer/suggestions were
"Sorry they didnt work out, If you dont want them just simply re-post them with the measurements etc, to get your money back on them. Stainless marine can also cut, extend, modify these dry tubes to fit any application. And would still be cheaper than buying the new sets."

I tried dealing with you direct sent you my number and you would not call all you would do was send a PM.
All of these quotes were copied frm PM's that you sent me.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 240baja
here is the pm you sent me with "ALL" the measurments that you sent me.
"The risers measure 33' in length total this is from the front of the riser elbow all the way to the tip".

The only time I herd anything about Jerry from Stainless Marine is when you replied with this
"How large are your transom openings? If you did not have full length tails then you will have to open up the holes. Every boat is different, so you may have to go with a slightly larger or smaller sealing rings etc. Also Jerry at Stainless Marine is very knowledgeable on the installations of these."
Here is what your offer/suggestions were
"Sorry they didnt work out, If you dont want them just simply re-post them with the measurements etc, to get your money back on them. Stainless marine can also cut, extend, modify these dry tubes to fit any application. And would still be cheaper than buying the new sets."

I tried dealing with you direct sent you my number and you would not call all you would do was send a PM.
All of these quotes were copied frm PM's that you sent me.[/QUOTE]

I still have not heard from you directly, only through these posts. Its simple. If you want to send the pipes back thats fine. Send me your info, and Ill send you a UPS label to send them back.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

You should check your PM's from 6-13 to 6-20 I sent you 6 PM's
sent info
Old 07-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered

I still have not heard from you directly, only through these posts. Its simple. If you want to send the pipes back thats fine. Send me your info, and Ill send you a UPS label to send them back.[/QUOTE]

It's your move.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered

You should check your PM's from 6-13 to 6-20 I sent you 6 PM's
sent info
Did you ever call my cell phone # which you have? Did you ever email me at my aol acct which you also have? Did you ever send a letter to me at my address which you also have?? The answer to all of the above is no. I am not on OSO that much at all anymore. You could have picked up the telephone and called me at anytime. Instead you publish demeaning information claiming I am a scam artist and so fourth. Never had any intention on scamming anyone, I am not a marine retailer, I am an individual who happened to obtain these parts as part of another bulk purchase. I did not need them so decided to sell them on OSO from what information I obtained through calling the manufacturer they were for a bravo type set up. I listed them as such and so that was my mistake as to not being 100% sure. That was the reason I wanted you to check everything before you bought them. Thats pretty nice for a scam artist huh? You have never been honest about that part of it. You totally ignored that, and acted like you did not know what you were getting even though we had discussed it. I admit to my mistakes so I think that you should as well, I apologize that this turned out this way. I have contacted OSO as well as their web hosting in reference to this post containing libel, to protect my cilvil rights. No authorization or proof was obtained to use my name email etc. for public viewing on the internet. I will send you over a UPS label to return the pipes, upon inspection of them you will be refunded your purchase price.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Did you ever call my cell phone # which you have? Did you ever email me at my aol acct which you also have? Did you ever send a letter to me at my address which you also have?? The answer to all of the above is no. I am not on OSO that much at all anymore. You could have picked up the telephone and called me at anytime. Instead you publish demeaning information claiming I am a scam artist and so fourth. Never had any intention on scamming anyone, I am not a marine retailer, I am an individual who happened to obtain these parts as part of another bulk purchase. I did not need them so decided to sell them on OSO from what information I obtained through calling the manufacturer they were for a bravo type set up. I listed them as such and so that was my mistake as to not being 100% sure. That was the reason I wanted you to check everything before you bought them. Thats pretty nice for a scam artist huh? You have never been honest about that part of it. You totally ignored that, and acted like you did not know what you were getting even though we had discussed it. I admit to my mistakes so I think that you should as well, I apologize that this turned out this way. I have contacted OSO as well as their web hosting in reference to this post containing libel, to protect my cilvil rights. No authorization or proof was obtained to use my name email etc. for public viewing on the internet. I will send you over a UPS label to return the pipes, upon inspection of them you will be refunded your purchase price.
I don't have your phone number or I would have called you. I sent you a PM on 6-13 with my number asking you to call or send me your number so I could call and you didn't do either. I don't have your e-mail i didn't save it when you sent the pic of risers. You did apologize but made it clear you would not refund my money so I tried paypal but they would not do anything. I don't know that it is aginst the law to put your name on the internet.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Registered

I don't have your phone number or I would have called you. I sent you a PM on 6-13 with my number asking you to call or send me your number so I could call and you didn't do either. I don't have your e-mail i didn't save it when you sent the pic of risers. You did apologize but made it clear you would not refund my money so I tried paypal but they would not do anything. I don't know that it is aginst the law to put your name on the internet.
Not dragging this on anymore there is no need. I will be back in to my office this coming Wednesday. I will send you the UPS label then. Would you like it faxed, emailed or regular mail?
Old 07-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered

Not dragging this on anymore there is no need. I will be back in to my office this coming Wednesday. I will send you the UPS label then. Would you like it faxed, emailed or regular mail?
Hmmmmm.....is that a refund or not? No mention of that.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

I will send you over a UPS label to return the pipes, upon inspection of them you will be refunded your purchase price.
I would say yes he is offering a refund.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Hmmmmm.....is that a refund or not? No mention of that.
Sounds like the Toyota is heading back to the original owner.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.