Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
What ever happened with the Card Shark debacle? >

What ever happened with the Card Shark debacle?

Notices

What ever happened with the Card Shark debacle?

Old 09-07-2012, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by dennyp123
My gut tells me you might want to reconsider how you pick your friends.
really dude? google isn't your friend Dennis, jus sayin. Neither is the state of NJ.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Offshore I agree with your response to my post. Thank You.If the courts are happy,I'm happy.If Murray can be welcomed back after his debt is paid then everyone else should be excused as well.I don't support what any of them did and I hope they learn from it.The one question I never asked is,if Murray was getting away with it would there have been such a big witch hunt chasing him? would Psloanaker be all about him getting burned? I'll shut up now,said too much.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Thats a load of crap and you know it. No where did anyone tell slonaker to make up crap about what he perceived that either of them could afford. No where in any of this did anyone especially me, tell them to stick to the facts and leave the speculation out of it. No where other than his imagination did he try to pull a stunt and mention my daughter to try to prove his lil game. The fact that you are publicly going to try to say what he did was ok, you must be F'ng insane. You need to man up and tell them what they did was wrong and you damn well know it.

This was a load of crap being posted on the internet by cowards and you allowed them to do it. You have alot of nerve to call people on another site enablers, while you enabled these two to post out right lies. My friendship with either Jeff or Curtis has nothing to with lies being told and printed, yet you think I'm going to apologies for expecting people to print the truth?

Someone paying for doing something wrong is one thing, but to say the things that they did about other members of the family and then to go after mine is wrong. If you approve of people lying to prove a point then you are part of the problem, not a solution. At what point does one stop crossing the line?
What ???

I'm not talking about any posts someone made about your family. Thats another issue which I dont agree with. Wasnt commenting on any of that.

And I didnt ask you to apologize to anybody.

And whats with your point that I allowed them ??!!
I dont have any control over what they post.

They are Free White and over 21. They can post whatever they want.
Have another cocktail

Last edited by Catastrophe; 09-07-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dennyp123
Can someone tell me what happened to JC?
I thought it was JC that went to court this week and got a CD.

Maybe I'm mistaken.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
really dude? google isn't your friend Dennis, jus sayin. Neither is the state of NJ.
Google has nothing bad to say about me and if you had more than two (2) synaptic neurons in working order, you would have figured that out all by yourself. Wipe the drool off of your bottom lip and go back to the applicable posts. I guess they are correct about "birds of a feather"...you, Curtis, and Jeff are perfect for each other.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

I cant help but think that there are a few around here that would be better off in Russia surfing KGBOnly.com than in the US on OSO.... Mind you I am not defending anyone in particular or excusing anyones actions or transgressions, I am however defending the basic belief here in the US and most of the civilized world tha a person is innocent untill proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. The lynch mob mentality demonstrated by a few at the slightest hint of blood in the water is truely your first amendment right. Sooner or later there are a few that are going to jump on the bandwagon with torches and crosses burning because something posted on the internet was taken as gospel truth and they are going to be wrong and folks, karma is a biotch. A few of you really remind me of my autistic 5 year old daughter throwing a fit because she would rather watch my little pony on tv then go to bed.

Last edited by phragle; 09-08-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:26 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
They are Free White and over 21. They can post whatever they want.
Have another cocktail
And if they were black, brown, yellow, red, or little green men from Mars??
Old 09-08-2012, 07:26 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Gentleman,

I promised to let the thread ride until courts decision were made. Now that we know the fate of all indited, it is time to move on. Non of us can change the judges decisions, so no more speculation can be made.

Yes, some think the "NY Crew" got off easy, and some feel they didn't get what they deserve. Jeff Murray may have gotten the rawest deal out of all. It was all settled in court and non of us were the jury except for here on the OSO forum.

This bickering needs to stop. This is a FINAL warning, next step is banning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.