Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Is this the right time/place? >

Is this the right time/place?

Notices

Is this the right time/place?

Old 12-21-2007, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, you seem very calm for a guy that got phucked out of $80K. I just don`t think I could sit back and wait on payment. I know it`s probably illegal, but I would show up at their door with about 4 huge guys carrying baseball bats and demand some form of payment. That would be a good start anyways.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Sounds like Pantera...
Pantera the boats???????? WTF?
Old 12-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Out the son's of biitches on OSO so we can start beating on them.
I agree with Chris on this.
If you can, please post up as much information as you feel comfortable here. Even though one OSO member may disagree with another about politics or 'who builds the best boat', the members here pretty much have each other's back when it comes to issues about financial wrongdoings or issues about family. It's like a big family, and the ability for other members to avoid a bad situation could start right here with you.
Jim
Old 12-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

If there is one thing that really chap's my a$$ it's when somebody screws you over on a deal and makes you go through the grief of trying to get your money back....

I do agree it is worth the effort to see the look on their face once they get the message. We had a different situation with an ex-partner who had some sticky fingers...

it drug on for over two years with his attorney racking up all kinds of bills for him...we just waited till the time was right and finally settled on tax day seven or eight years ago.

Best part was when we did the buy-out which was less most of the monies he stole, his attorney required that their names also be on the check so they could get all he owed them.... He signed the check and then they took it bringing out another with a much smaller amount...

My partner our attorney and myself started laughing as we went out the door what a putz....

I like the saying: "Don't get mad, Get Even"....works for me...

Good Luck and Merry Christmas to all
Old 12-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Registered

I've said my piece about con artist boat builders before and got flamed on here. This company has been outed by others already. Do a search before buying a custom boat in s. fl, or email me for a recommendation. I'm calm now because this case is over 5 years old already.

I doubt they have enough assets in their shop to even cover the original settlement amount, much less any additional attourney fees, but it may be worth it to finally put them out of business for good. Unfortunatly they might just take the money they've been hiding with family members, splash another boat, become company a custom boats inc or some other variation and be right back in it.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
I've said my piece about con artist boat builders before and got flamed on here. This company has been outed by others already.

Flamed as a result of the same dynamic as the Trick Marine cheerleading squad.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:26 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Flamed as a result of the same dynamic as the Trick Marine cheerleading squad.
I'm guessing that the flamethrower/cheerleader crowd has learned their lesson with the Trick deal.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
I've said my piece about con artist boat builders before and got flamed on here. This company has been outed by others already. Do a search before buying a custom boat in s. fl, or email me for a recommendation. I'm calm now because this case is over 5 years old already.
OK so I did a search Lostin and I can only snoop 500 of your post back- who was it?
Old 01-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Here's a hint. Draw your own conclusions.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=103319
Old 01-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I'm guessing that the flamethrower/cheerleader crowd has learned their lesson with the Trick deal.
Chris...the sad thing is that the "moderators" deleted some very informational threads, yes they got a littly chippy, but there was quite a bit of information that should be available for a search if a prospective buyer needs to do some research.

Quick Reply: Is this the right time/place?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.