Received all my parts.. >

Received all my parts..

Notices

Received all my parts..

Old 04-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zeke
The delivery service can only be so fast, and Its not like dave is advertising these parts like a business sale or making money off them.
I know I do not have the time to run to the post office everyday or answer an email every hour or even my phone. There are some people that are busy in this world and dont sit in front of a computer all day and work different jobs.
Any time ive sent Dave an email or called he has got back to me in 48 hrs or less.
But then since im canadian maybe this is just the pace im used too. As everyone thinks we still live in igloos and ride horse and buggies
Thanks for the words Trevor it's been good getting to know you. Got some good news on heads. I will call you late tomorrow night.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by GTOFFSHORE
Yea that is funny.
Just so everybody knows. Recieved check on the 4th deposited. Waited for it clear. Cleared on my side the 9th. Left FedEx on the 13th. Understand I used his shipper. He bought a 75 pair of speakers for 30. I agreed so no complaint. He offered me 5 bucks to cover shipping. I mean really? I am not sure they will tape a box for 5 bucks nowadays. So he sent me his shipping num. FedEx is 25min the wrong way for me but whatever. I did misplace the shipper info and that held the package here for an additional day. I was in contact with him so he knew what had happened.
I have sold a good bit of stuff on here. About 45 items. All shipped before and after my wedding etc.
Not going to Re hash things. But after everything has settled I was one day late on his speakers. Ups destroyed a shipping box on machs lower , refunded the second he asked for it, which I am paying to ship to him with out payment. Sprink got his brand new back cover for the drive I told him that he could wait to pick up until I had it but he wanted right then. I mean 1200 bucks for 2 good bravos is still a deal. Not that money makes a man but he knew I was getting married.
Yes I was gone for a couple of weeks with wedding/ honeymoon.
Just saying all this because I feel like I have to defend myself over things that yes I could have been in better comm with while I was gone but were not me not caring.
I think I have remained tactful and gave my Phone number out so people could call me. Haven't gotten any calls yet.
I understand all the scams etc people have had to deal with. That was never me.
david,if it takes your bank 5 days for a check to clear after it is deposited,you need a new bank,every bank now has computer system,and it takes 1 to 2 days,also,why wait 4 days after check clears to ship,we are all busy,but when i sell an item,i ship the next day after check clears,or you could ,as i do,accept paypal payment,you have payment within hours of buyer sending it.you keep defending yourself,but the fact is,it is not a priority for you to ship in a timley manner.good luck with your future sales,im sure you are a nice guy,but most people want the items they paid for,not excuses from a nice guy.sorry if this bothers you,im just letting you know how i,and im sure most others feel.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by zeke
The delivery service can only be so fast, and Its not like dave is advertising these parts like a business sale or making money off them.
I know I do not have the time to run to the post office everyday or answer an email every hour or even my phone. There are some people that are busy in this world and dont sit in front of a computer all day and work different jobs.
Any time ive sent Dave an email or called he has got back to me in 48 hrs or less.
But then since im canadian maybe this is just the pace im used too. As everyone thinks we still live in igloos and ride horse and buggies
nobody blamed the delivery service except david,they can,t ship it if they don,t have it,also,it does not matter if he is making money or not,he sold it,he got paid,he needs to ship it.bottom line,if you are to busy to ship,for whatever reason,than don,t list it.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
nobody blamed the delivery service except david,they can,t ship it if they don,t have it,also,it does not matter if he is making money or not,he sold it,he got paid,he needs to ship it.bottom line,if you are to busy to ship,for whatever reason,than don,t list it.
I get what your saying. The extra days were the weekend. It was put in on a Wednesday afternoon cleared the following Monday night. The banks do not count the weekends. I take PayPal he wanted to send a check. And FedEx is opposite direction from my work and 25 minutes off.
I am not blaming anyone. Well except for Machs lower they did mess that box up pretty good. I take full responsibility. Just want people to know the whole story. There where things that happened that I should have been better prepared for and better able to handle. Not that anyone has noticed but I have not listed anything for awhile. Maybe when things settle down for me I will. Still have some great parts cheap.
Done beating this to death.

Last edited by GTOFFSHORE; 04-16-2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: ....
Old 04-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Recieved check on the 4th deposited.

Dang that was quick.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GTOFFSHORE
Yea that is funny.
Just so everybody knows. Recieved check on the 4th deposited. Waited for it clear. Cleared on my side the 9th. Left FedEx on the 13th. Understand I used his shipper. He bought a 75 pair of speakers for 30. I agreed so no complaint. He offered me 5 bucks to cover shipping. I mean really? I am not sure they will tape a box for 5 bucks nowadays. So he sent me his shipping num. FedEx is 25min the wrong way for me but whatever. I did misplace the shipper info and that held the package here for an additional day. I was in contact with him so he knew what had happened.
I have sold a good bit of stuff on here. About 45 items. All shipped before and after my wedding etc.
Not going to Re hash things. But after everything has settled I was one day late on his speakers. Ups destroyed a shipping box on machs lower , refunded the second he asked for it, which I am paying to ship to him with out payment. Sprink got his brand new back cover for the drive I told him that he could wait to pick up until I had it but he wanted right then. I mean 1200 bucks for 2 good bravos is still a deal. Not that money makes a man but he knew I was getting married.
Yes I was gone for a couple of weeks with wedding/ honeymoon.
Just saying all this because I feel like I have to defend myself over things that yes I could have been in better comm with while I was gone but were not me not caring.
I think I have remained tactful and gave my Phone number out so people could call me. Haven't gotten any calls yet.
I understand all the scams etc people have had to deal with. That was never me.
It's always something, isn't it. I have an email from you stating you would send them out on the 5th, you never said a word about waiting for a check to clear. Then someone else was going to send them out for you a couple of days later (before the check cleared) but he lost the shipping information. Then it was the out of town thing again (before the check had cleared). Enough with the excuses, sending out purchased parts is obviously not a priority for you. And as someone else said, it doesn't matter how much a product cost or what kind of great deal you think it is, you still ship the freaking product!

All these excuses are getting you no where. You had a great opportunity to prove the original poster wrong and you blew it. Live with it and move on as I am.....
Old 04-17-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered

as i stated before david seems like a nice guy doing his best but probably just to busy to be in the parts selling game i also am very punctual about shipping items because i know there is a person at the other end waiting so it makes me less tolerable to people who do not get there packages out right away
i really am sorry for starting the thread buit at the time i thought i was taking a beating, but at this time david has stated that my part is at the shipper and i truly hope to have it soon
Gene B
Old 04-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mach1magnum
as i stated before david seems like a nice guy doing his best but probably just to busy to be in the parts selling game i also am very punctual about shipping items because i know there is a person at the other end waiting so it makes me less tolerable to people who do not get there packages out right away
i really am sorry for starting the thread buit at the time i thought i was taking a beating, but at this time david has stated that my part is at the shipper and i truly hope to have it soon
Gene B
No offense to you sir.....but did you ask him for the shipping companies name and phone number so you can verify this (like I stated earlier) or are you gonna be a sucker again ?
Old 04-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Tobacco Smoke Enemas (1750s – 1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient’s rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum.

The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase “blow smoke up one’s ass.”

Now you know!
Attached Thumbnails Received all my parts..-cid_006f01cd1cb8%2447e7dbb0%248879541e%40kippypc.jpg  
Old 04-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Tobacco Smoke Enemas (1750s – 1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient’s rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum.

The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase “blow smoke up one’s ass.”

Now you know!

LOL......wow!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.