Livorsi Marine Customer Service is a joke

Notices

Livorsi Marine Customer Service is a joke

Old 04-24-2012, 08:09 PM
GAZ
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called tech support this morning, left my name and number and what I was calling about as instructed by the computer answering system (a problem with gps speedo). Probably a dead battery and I want to upgrade to the powered antenna. Anyway the message said they would call right back. I'm still waiting for the return phone call.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 4,298 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Dammit !! I just ordered a volt gauge this morning for $80 from them and now I found it for $42 .

Service is always great thou they even return emails within a day.. you don`t see that too often. I have yet to hear from Dana Marine and that was a year ago ..lol
Old 04-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GAZ
I called tech support this morning, left my name and number and what I was calling about as instructed by the computer answering system (a problem with gps speedo). Probably a dead battery and I want to upgrade to the powered antenna. Anyway the message said they would call right back. I'm still waiting for the return phone call.
You dont even need to call. Just put your speedo and antenna in a box and ship it out to the address on their website with a little note inside. Leave contact info, return shipping, and method of payment.

I know this works because i just sent them mine last week and they charged my card for the new antenna and rewire of the speedo without my ever having spoken to anyone. Just waiting on getting it back now. That's the way I like to do things, i woudl rather them just do it than wait to hear from me and then play the whole phone tag/email crap.

Last edited by Philm; 04-25-2012 at 01:42 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Philm
You dont even need to call. Just put your speedo and antenna in a box and ship it out to the address on their website with a little note inside. Leave contact info, return shipping, and method of payment.

I know this works because i just sent them mine last week and they charged my card for the new antenna and rewire of the speedo without my ever having spoken to anyone. Just waiting on getting it back now. That's the way I like to do things, i woudl rather them just do it than wait to hear from me and then play the whole phone tag/email crap.
Getting the speedo recalibrated to reality philm?
Old 04-26-2012, 01:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blue thunder
Getting the speedo recalibrated to reality philm?
Yeah, noticed it was reading a little low all last season...
Old 04-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Registered

I always had good service with them... and in the boating world we know that is rare.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mike and Todd made it right and ended up refunding the purchase price plus the return shipping!!! Stand up company in the end.
Cbell
Old 04-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cbell
Mike and Todd made it right and ended up refunding the purchase price plus the return shipping!!! Stand up company in the end.
Cbell
I like it Chris when your ordering parts that I get to deliver.

Dan
Old 04-27-2012, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wink

Dan, shouldn't you be delivering me parts now instead of kicked back on OSO?
Old 04-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cbell
Dan, shouldn't you be delivering me parts now instead of kicked back on OSO?
I upgraded your driver Monday threw Friday, "Joe". Still feel free to call my cell if ever anxious to know if he has something on the truck that day for you. He can break off and meet you if needed.

Thanks for the business,
Back to surf n OSO

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.