Notices

Livorsi Marine Customer Service is a joke

Old 06-04-2012, 08:16 PM
GAZ
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Philm
You dont even need to call. Just put your speedo and antenna in a box and ship it out to the address on their website with a little note inside. Leave contact info, return shipping, and method of payment.

I know this works because i just sent them mine last week and they charged my card for the new antenna and rewire of the speedo without my ever having spoken to anyone. Just waiting on getting it back now. That's the way I like to do things, i woudl rather them just do it than wait to hear from me and then play the whole phone tag/email crap.
This does not seem to be working out very well for me. I sent my gps speedo and antenna in two weeks ago to get serviced. I called and left a message last Friday no call back, left two messages today and still no call back.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:40 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please advise what your phone # is or call us at 847-752-2424 and ask for Steve , Fred or Mike. Livorsi always returns call so obviously we did not get youre message.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:17 PM
GAZ
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by GAUGETHIS
Please advise what your phone # is or call us at 847-752-2424 and ask for Steve , Fred or Mike. Livorsi always returns call so obviously we did not get youre message.
I talked with Fred today, bought one of your new antennas to work with my gauge that tested good. So now I can get rid of my hockey puck antenna. Hopefully will have a solid system now. Thanks for the response. And Thank you Fred for your help.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by GAUGETHIS
Is Todd no longer there?
Old 10-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Registered

Some people would kick playing baseball. I have spent alot of money with Lavorsi as well. I never made a call to anyone there either. Just email Mike Or Fred and its a done deal. I emailed an order to mike on one accation and he emailed me back in three minutes that he was at a boat show. He had CCd Fred on the email and Fred picked up the ball and got my parts to me the very next day. I think this guy is full of **** personally. Besides Latham controls look like **** compared to Lavorsi anyhow.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

seems credible coming from somebody who cant spell occasion
Old 10-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Registered

Thats the beauty of OSO. Keeps everyone on their toes and nobody had to get nasty
Old 10-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky1456
Some people would kick playing baseball. I have spent alot of money with Lavorsi as well. I never made a call to anyone there either. Just email Mike Or Fred and its a done deal. I emailed an order to mike on one accation and he emailed me back in three minutes that he was at a boat show. He had CCd Fred on the email and Fred picked up the ball and got my parts to me the very next day. I think this guy is full of **** personally. Besides Latham controls look like **** compared to Lavorsi anyhow.
PWI never works well for me either. But I agree Lavorsi, I mean Livorsi customer service has always been great to me.
I don't believe this thread belongs in Beware And Stolen, and should be moved or deleted.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Registered

I agree. Sorry I cant spell I quit school in the 9th grade. But I could count the first million I made. After that I hired someone to count and write for me from there. But I appreciate your concern. Hope I spelled all of that correct! Keep up the great work Mike Lavorsi.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Platinum Member

I found Email was the fastest way to contact anyone ( Steve )at Livorsi. I waited a day or so for a call back & got nothing, email was returned back & forth 5-6 times in minutes!!