Kidapache Rip Off...... >

Kidapache Rip Off......

Notices

Kidapache Rip Off......

Old 07-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SVT
10 pages of kid apache is a little b*tch! spread the word this kid is a worthless piece of dog s^&%.
Hey I'm sure he's a stand up guy! Ya know still has two legs and can stand up? Sure glad I didn't buy those boxes. I can be a real A hole...
Old 07-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasVines
if your beef was not paying off about 6 months back when prices were at an all time high then sell out now
Still building the herd man (got a bull, 2 calves, and 4 bred females currently). Can't sell what you need to reproduce. Patience....
Couple more years and these things will pay for 100% of my boating yearly.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by perky2196
288 kid. forgive me if i am prying but i think your about 30 correct ? how does some one your age afford a 09 33 foot active thunder ? i am 54 and have trouble keeping an old 272 baja running . i know i live in a terrible part of the country but i have noticed you have had 2 or 3 really nice boats the last couple of years that i would have loved to have not to mention a couple of nice babes on them boats .

oh yeah, just to stay on track i dont think he's getting them air cleaners
Must Be A Farmer Thing....I Bought My Top Gun At The Age Of 24....Saved Every Penny I Earned For It. If I Get My Cleaners I Get Them.... If I Don't I Don't....But I Will Tell You This "I Don't Get Mad I Get Even" Its Not To Hard To Find People These Days And Ill Never Forget A Name. Who Knows Maybe Ill Go On A Vacation One Day When The Crops Are Growing And I Don't Have Much Going On.... Hey 288 hope you have beans in the bin prices are at an all time high right now....holding out for $20/bushel.....
Old 07-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SVT
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/999/boatp.jpg

The farmer helping this poor guy and his wife get their boat back on their trailer. They had no idea what to do until he showed up to help
Now that was a DEBACLE....lol
Attached Thumbnails Kidapache Rip Off......-dsc00157.jpg  
Old 07-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
as i said in an earlier post,THE POWER OF OSO is a wonderfull thing,im guessing the money he made by screwing bigfarmer ended all his sales on oso,oh well,he never added anything to oso anyway,just used swap shop ,never anything else.
Hes in the "Cigarette Forum" looking to buy a Top Gun Blower hatch.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by bigfarmer
Hes in the "Cigarette Forum" looking to buy a Top Gun Blower hatch.
-
dont you have one to sell him,ofcourse you will need him to pay you first!
Old 07-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Registered

Must Be A Farmer Thing....I Bought My Top Gun At The Age Of 24....Saved Every Penny I Earned For It. If I Get My Cleaners I Get Them.... If I Don't I Don't....But I Will Tell You This "I Don't Get Mad I Get Even" Its Not To Hard To Find People These Days And Ill Never Forget A Name. Who Knows Maybe Ill Go On A Vacation One Day When The Crops Are Growing And I Don't Have Much Going On.... Hey 288 hope you have beans in the bin prices are at an all time high right now....holding out for $20/bushel.....
Good for you! I bought my outlaw (not on the same playing field as a CIG) at 21. One old ***** saw me in the canal and said "having fun with daddy's boat?" I looked her in the eye and i said "I ****ing love it when people underestimate me" I have been a hard working Ford certified tech since i was 18. going on 10 years now. there is money to be made in my field with proper training and drive.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Registered

Bigfarmer. Your a better Man than Me. I don't get even , I get ahead. I have no bone in this fight, But I think it should be made right. JMO. Artie
Old 07-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
Good for you! I bought my outlaw (not on the same playing field as a CIG) at 21. One old ***** saw me in the canal and said "having fun with daddy's boat?" I looked her in the eye and i said "I ****ing love it when people underestimate me" I have been a hard working Ford certified tech since i was 18. going on 10 years now. there is money to be made in my field with proper training and drive.
or you can tell them "yea it is dads boat I bought it for him"
Old 07-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Registered

I get the wake board boat punks talking that daddy's boat **** to me all the time. O well.

I think our small bins still got some soys in it.

Let me know when you go on that vacation farmer, I got a week off end of August!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.