Kidapache Rip Off...... >

Kidapache Rip Off......

Notices

Kidapache Rip Off......

Old 10-29-2012, 02:30 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn still no resolve. I would think it is safe to say that the OP got hozed, is not getting his cleaners. And KidApache just posted in a WTB thread the other day. Kinda ****y this happens.

John jr
Old 11-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Registered

Well He just listed parts tonight ???
Old 11-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

The kid has a pair of props for sale in the prop section. He must know he will get blasted in the classified section. Funny thing is they're hydromotive props and he doesn't even know what they are. They are simply listed as 4 blade props 26 pitch, thats all the info.....
Old 12-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...oat-parts.html
Old 12-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

I don't know him and have only had one dealing with him. I choose not to buy anything that is listed just because of the lack of information, misspelling, and poor description, not that I'm an english major by any means, but c'mon if your selling stuff put a little effort to spell "pair". Just have to use your own caution and judgement unfortunately
Old 12-01-2012, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 75 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by lil red
I don't know him and have only had one dealing with him. I choose not to buy anything that is listed just because of the lack of information, misspelling, and poor description, not that I'm an english major by any means, but c'mon if your selling stuff put a little effort to spell "pair". Just have to use your own caution and judgement unfortunately
There are lots of ways to spell it:

Pair
Pare
Pear
Piar (Spanish: "to chirp" - I had to look that one up)
Old 12-01-2012, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I'm thinking you guys need to maybe go over on the pantera thread where you can drum up some drama. Paul is a good guy and a horrible speller, I tease him about it constantly. FAct is no one is making anyone purchase anything, as with any issue there are always two sides and the truth lies in between. His bluntness is often misconstrued as arrogance but I have been his friend now for about 4 years and everything he and I have discussed has always come to fruition. Used parts are exactly that, they are not new or they would have a nice price tag to accompany them. If you dont want anything he has for sale, then stalking his posts and whining about it here is a waste of your valuable time...
Old 12-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

I am glad and thankful some people here keep us reminded about those that have not kept up their end of the bargain.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'm thinking you guys need to maybe go over on the pantera thread where you can drum up some drama. Paul is a good guy and a horribleSELLER, I tease him about it constantly. FAct is no one is making anyone purchase anything, as with any issue there are always two sides and the truth lies in between. His bluntness is often misconstrued as arrogance but I have been his friend now for about 4 years and everything he and I have discussed has always come to fruition. Used parts are exactly that, they are not new or they would have a nice price tag to accompany them. If you dont want anything he has for sale, then stalking his posts and whining about it here is a waste of your valuable time...
Your buddy paulie screwed farmer. Farmer laid out the facts and evidence and you getting on here and portraying your man crush for paulie nullifies the fact he's part of the 10% of offshore crooks?

fixed your statement for ya...

Last edited by THE 288 KID; 12-02-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
Your buddy paulie screwed farmer. Farmer laid out the facts and evidence and you getting on here and portraying your man crush for paulie nullifies the fact he's part of the 10% of offshore crooks?

fixed your statement for ya...
yea ok ...Ive heard both sides and I see where mistakes were made by both parties. fact is he has sold tons of parts and no matter what you cant please everyone. He has sold whole boats that have traveled overseas with no issues. By reading your posts and judging by your antics on here, you seem to be in the 100% internet commando.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.