Kidapache Rip Off......

Notices

Kidapache Rip Off......

Old 07-13-2012, 12:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
im curious as to why he did not come on here and say what you just said,also,how did you get this information?
He is my friend and I called him, we talk a few times a week, after being called a thief after helping people out, he said he wasn't going to respond. Same thing I told Bill Yorkman to tell you the other night.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

well as we all know ,their is 2 sides to every story,or even 3,bigfarmer did not mention all the details and his post did cast a bad light on kidapachie,but if someone calls me a thief,im going to defend myself,maybe bigfarmer needs to post all the details NOW.as far as telling bill yorkman to tell me something,i dont see him very often,but we do email sometimes,a pm is the best way to relay anything to me.thanks for the info.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
He is my friend and I called him, we talk a few times a week, after being called a thief after helping people out, he said he wasn't going to respond.
Did he respond to the OPs emails, texts, PMs, calls as stated in the first post?

Lack of communication gives way to suspicion, especially in the boating arena.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Indy
Did he respond to the OPs emails, texts, PMs, calls as stated in the first post?

Lack of communication gives way to suspicion, especially in the boating arena.
After talking to him on the phone and being called a thief he cut off communication, why try to reason with an unreasonable person?

Why didn't farmer tell everyone in the beginning all the details.

I wouldn't be upset to see this section disappear, too many people cry wolf and there is a code of conduct for people that purchase as well as sellers. Most seem to forget that. Anyhow, I've said all I need to here. He got everything he paid for.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

In all fairness to Paul, as usual there is 2 diff sides.
1. Paul (kidapache) only handled the transaction for one of his clients.
2. check was made to different individual.
3. Air cleaners were thrown in as a freebie.
4. 3 boxes were taken to shipping packing facility, counter person was packing and was supposed to attach 3rd box (air cleaners) to one of the others, this didnt get done obviously.
5. When contacted Paul apologized and offer to send two cleaners that he had lying around, he was accused of being a thief.

As for Pauls character, I trust him. he is like me blunt, people sometimes don't like that but he isn't a thief, and anyone that takes the time to get to know him likes him.

Farmer, you got the parts you paid for, unfortunately the freebies got lost. In the interest of fairness to all the members I think you have a responsibility to report all the details. just keepin it real y'all..
But did Farmer decide to do the deal because the "freebies" were included? If "free" is used to induce a deal, and therefore included, it is not really free at all and if they were included in the total transaction, he is entitled to them, no?
Old 07-13-2012, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by scarabman
But did Farmer decide to do the deal because the "freebies" were included? If "free" is used to induce a deal, and therefore included, it is not really free at all and if they were included in the total transaction, he is entitled to them, no?
Ok I'll comment on this because technically you could be correct,however I'll explain UPS shipping guidelines as I was a driver for 12 years.

In this instance the person at the packing facility taped the arresters to one of the other boxes, in shipping it got lost. Once a product at UPS is damaged or comes apart or is separated with no consignee or shipping info attached directly to the product, it goes to a Dept in each UPS hub called "overgoods" where a clerk will try to find info on it and either return or forward it to the proper location.

If that is not possible it get put in a trailer with all the other merchandise from "overgoods" and is auctioned off to the highest bidder, just like in storage wars.

I just had a lower unit shipped to me yesterday UPS, I told the guy I bought it from to make sure he put a label on the drive itself.
he did and everything was perfect.

Back to this shipment, if the labels say 1 of 2 and 2 of 2, then as far as UPS is concerned both made it, a "piggyback" box that was damaged or taped to one of them was not a registered pkg in the shipment, as it was taped to another box. As for the details of whether they were the deal closer I don't know, but he was offered another set free of charge to make up for it.

My advice for you guys buying and selling is to make sure its all pkgd properly, to avoid these situations and things will go much smoother, unfortunate, yes, but a ripoff no.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scarabman
but did farmer decide to do the deal because the "freebies" were included? If "free" is used to induce a deal, and therefore included, it is not really free at all and if they were included in the total transaction, he is entitled to them, no?
+1
Old 07-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

BIGFARMER,im sure you are watching this thread,after all its yours,do you have anything to add at this point ?i believe your credability is also at stake.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Ok I'll comment on this because technically you could be correct,however I'll explain UPS shipping guidelines as I was a driver for 12 years.

In this instance the person at the packing facility taped the arresters to one of the other boxes, in shipping it got lost. Once a product at UPS is damaged or comes apart or is separated with no consignee or shipping info attached directly to the product, it goes to a Dept in each UPS hub called "overgoods" where a clerk will try to find info on it and either return or forward it to the proper location.

If that is not possible it get put in a trailer with all the other merchandise from "overgoods" and is auctioned off to the highest bidder, just like in storage wars.

I just had a lower unit shipped to me yesterday UPS, I told the guy I bought it from to make sure he put a label on the drive itself.
he did and everything was perfect.

Back to this shipment, if the labels say 1 of 2 and 2 of 2, then as far as UPS is concerned both made it, a "piggyback" box that was damaged or taped to one of them was not a registered pkg in the shipment, as it was taped to another box. As for the details of whether they were the deal closer I don't know, but he was offered another set free of charge to make up for it.

My advice for you guys buying and selling is to make sure its all pkgd properly, to avoid these situations and things will go much smoother, unfortunate, yes, but a ripoff no.
ok how do i find out about thease trailers and when the auctions are??
Old 07-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

IMO, the fact that Kid or UPS is taping boxes together is BS. Any GOOD seller wouldnt do that. Why should Farmer suffer because of this? Why not ship 3 boxes seperately?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.