Eagle Trailer stolen today >

Eagle Trailer stolen today

Notices

Eagle Trailer stolen today

Old 04-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 893 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by gotstreetracin
saw him at big creek yesterday I wanted to go hassle him and check the trailer so bad....
I can tell you he does not have the trailer. A friend of mine has it-he bought it from the insurance company auction. If he was trailering his boat then I guess he managed to steal another one. If anyone is looking for a nice 30 triple axle Eagle trailer we have this one for sale.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm looking for a trailer to buy to fit a 32 pachanga but don't wanna step on any OSO members feet pm me if you wanna sell !!!
Old 05-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

Yes the trailer was sold by the insurance company at auction. I wouldnt be the least bit suprised if he stole another one. Even though he pleaded not guilty in court last week, his day is coming and I am coorperating with the DA's offic ethat is still going after him for this and some other things. Plus I filed some paperwork to get some money out of him for this mess. whether or not I ever see a dime doesnt matter but we will see what happens at the next court date coming up.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any update on this? I was keeping up with your story last year and ran back across it
Old 02-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Registered

I received a subpoena to be a witness for the trial on this which was supposed to start this past Monday finally but go figure, last Friday it was postponed again and probably wont start until end of March or April now. I think the court system is just trying to make it at least 2 full years since it happened before they actually try and prosecute this guy.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by debcod2
Well, good news, our stolen trailer was recovered this week and I was able to verify that when they ran the new VIN tag thats on it, it came back to the original idiot that I saw with it months back and he said he borrowed it! So now there is a warrant out for the dummies arrest!

For all the career criminal wannabes out there, when you steal a trailer, dont let your buddy use it to take pictures of his boat to list for sale on Craigslist 2 towns away! This is how I found it again this time! What a dumbass. I knew I would find it again at some point and now once he is arrested, this chapter of our life will be done finally and the insurance company can recoupe some of the money for it now that its theirs again!
The moral of this story also is DON'T CONFRONT THE THIEF. Call the police without them seeing you, and tail them until the police arrive. Also good to get some pictures with your camera phone.

Michael

Last edited by Michael1; 04-16-2014 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Registered

Well good news finally, after 27 aggrevating months of dealing with this issue., it is finally a closed case and the thief is behind bars for a hell of alot longer than i thought he would get and a list of probation items a mile long he will have to comply with.
Justice was finally served and my wife and i can close this chapter!
Old 10-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

How long did he get?
Old 10-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Registered

He got 10 years with 3 to serve and a list of other items as part of his probation after time served.
Plus he has to pay me some restitution, $3,000 in court fines, felony conviction, etc.
From our end, justice was finally served and we got what we wanted and then some.
He will probably be out in a year to 18 months for good behavior or something but who knows and I won't have to worry about seeing him at least for a year or so.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wanted to say ...... good work on staying with it through the months. Phone camera and follow from a distance and don't engage is a good tactic for todays world. Good job.
Doc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.