Beavboats, what a jerk >

Beavboats, what a jerk

Notices

Beavboats, what a jerk

Old 07-10-2002, 05:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

I was actually going to print out a bunch of this cr#p and fax it to the BeavBoats office. After hearing all of the rest of you guys' experiences with him, I'm not going to bother. P#ss on him.

The rest of you join me in adding some random reply to this thread every few days so it stays current and everybody else can see it..

mike
Old 07-10-2002, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Ward........I'm worried about the Beav!
Old 07-10-2002, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mcollinstn,

Dont worry about sending anything to beavboats. This guy is beavboats. Its just a guy with a few ads on the net. I doubt the company is anything more than cell phone and a website.

Ron
Old 07-10-2002, 08:05 PM
Steve_H

http://www.yachtworld.com/listing/yw...USD&units=Feet

this is the boat i was asking about. velocity 28

i wish i could contact the owner of the boat to give him a heads up about this broker.

Old 07-10-2002, 08:20 PM
Registered

Hey lotoparty,

Im in Baton Rouge and know most of the go fast crowd. Give me some time and I will find out who owns the boat. I have a boat club meeting tomorrow night and I will ask around. Also the local go fast boat shop is about a mile from my house and I know the guy that owns it. There are a few Velocity's around here but not many. When I find out I will let you know. And I will let the owner know about the beaver.

Ron
Old 07-10-2002, 08:36 PM
Steve_H

ron , i hope your successfull in finding out whos boat it is.

its a nice looking boat and it could have been sold by now if the beav was playin will a full deck.

with your effort maybe we can help the owner out here and me to cuz i like it

Old 07-11-2002, 12:16 AM
artselectricinc.com
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I also have had the displeasure of dealing with Gary beavhead.com I was interested in a 40 magnum that was located in D.C. It was impossible to get any good pictures. He did not know many details either. He absolutley refused to let me talk to the owner. I have bought several boats thru brokers over the years. I would never try to dick them out of their commision. But if they don't have the answers to my questions then they should let me talk to someone who does. I really wanted to make an offer on that boat, but there is no way I am going to put down 10% on a $100,000+ boat with out being very well informed on my purchase. Besides, he sounds like a shady used car salesman on the phone.

Now when I see a boat advertised by beavboats.com I see a boat that will not be purchased by me or mine.

Steve H
Old 07-11-2002, 07:23 AM
jb
Registered

powerful stuff here
Old 07-11-2002, 09:41 AM
Registered

The "beaver's" address is nothing but rundown cheap motels and t-shirt shops one block behind hollywood beach
Old 07-11-2002, 09:43 AM
Registered

This boat has been for sale for over a year. The owner used to have his own website and had it listed on there. Don't remember the guys name but it wasn't anyone I knew.

Quick Reply: Beavboats, what a jerk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.