Notices

Here is the deal

Old 09-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
on the other hand its good to see how many of you dedicate your time to follow pantera boats!!
Not following the boats, following the crooks that claim to build them.

Isn't boating a brother hood? I don't blame anyone for trying to protect the general boating public from this THIEF.

I am convinced if the Pantera company owners were convicted child molestors you freaking pantera flag wavers would still defend him, makes me sick.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

i think we are just tired of seeing this in the pantera forum. you guys sound like a broken record. 1 guy says 1 thing then 10 more come on and post the same. im not saying you guys arent entitled to your opinions. everyone is. take it to the beware section and rant all you want.

you dont see pantera owners sh!tting on your fountian forum about your homeboy that spun his boat out do you?

even the guy who started this thread and decided to double his post count to 4 after 11 years of being on here said it should be in the beware section.. go start as many threads as you want up there
Old 09-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...blems-fyi.html

here is a link to a forum you guys can go voice your opinion in some more.... its a oldie but a goodie... and hey notice its in the general discussion section
Old 09-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

really??

on the other hand its good to see how many of you dedicate your time to follow pantera boats!!
Never followed a Pantera, they are always behind me. Nice to see the flag wavers still defending crooks. Pathetic...
Old 09-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...blems-fyi.html

here is a link to a forum you guys can go voice your opinion in some more.... its a oldie but a goodie... and hey notice its in the general discussion section
I agree that BT thread is a bad one, but at least he got a boat!

I also did not notice that this was in the Pantera section, and I agree with you that it should be in the General or Beware section. In fact, I think there should be a sticky "Beware of pantera" at the top of the beware section forum
Old 09-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Registered

you dont see pantera owners sh!tting on your fountian forum about your homeboy that spun his boat out do you?
A: He isn't my "homebiy" just because he purchased a fountain, and B:had nothing to do with the boat.

I'm with you, I think he should sell the fountain and order a NEW pantera, we will all be safer, seeing that his new boat will never be delivered
Old 09-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Registered

^^^ lol ^^^
Old 09-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Never followed a Pantera, they are always behind me. Nice to see the flag wavers still defending crooks. Pathetic...
C'mon J, you have to admit 88Bullet has a point. This part of the forum is for Pantera owners that want to share experiences, get advice, etc. Just because we would rather see these type of threads in the beware forum doesn't make us flag wavers. It means we just want to come in this section and try to enjoy it without the drama.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it really is sad....as a former Pantera owner Jo and Pepe always made themselves available to help me set up my boat. I didnt buy a brand new boat, so I cant speak about their customer service or lack thereof as stated. With that being said, if i was purchasing a custom boat, A: I would not pay 100% upfront, I would give progress payments. B: I would obviously check the builders credibility and speak to previous owners, if possible. C: If I was crazy enough to buy a boat from a company with a bad rep, I would put the money in escrow and have released based on performance of build. If the builder isnt comfortable with those terms, RUN AWAY as fast as you can. As a contractor working for GCs, I rarely get any money up front. I usually have to wait 60 to 90 days to get paid. You should have capital onhand to build. Its too bad Pantera keeps getting caught up in this stuff. They really do make a nice boat.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
C'mon J, you have to admit 88Bullet has a point. This part of the forum is for Pantera owners that want to share experiences, get advice, etc. Just because we would rather see these type of threads in the beware forum doesn't make us flag wavers. It means we just want to come in this section and try to enjoy it without the drama.
Yes you are correct and I agree. Going boating...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.