Stolen Drives / Edgewater Md. 09-11-12 >

Stolen Drives / Edgewater Md. 09-11-12

Notices

Stolen Drives / Edgewater Md. 09-11-12

Old 10-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
.i sware all the cops now adays are just lazy,all they care about is giving tickets and phucking up your good times..NO MORE TO SERVE AND TO PROTECT...
I wouldn't say that around Officer Smity, both him and his service dog will bite you.

All kidding aside, not sure how you can blame the police. They can't be everywhere and obviously this is a pro who is doing this in the Maryland area (I have heard of even more cases that have not been reported here).
Even worse than the thief is the SOB who buys stolen goods. If nobody buys, then then it would make no sense to steal.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Awaken
I wouldn't say that around Officer Smity, both him and his service dog will bite you.

All kidding aside, not sure how you can blame the police. They can't be everywhere and obviously this is a pro who is doing this in the Maryland area (I have heard of even more cases that have not been reported here).
Even worse than the thief is the SOB who buys stolen goods. If nobody buys, then then it would make no sense to steal.
I agree, did mrfixxall expect the cops to stake out the place every night, all night, for the last two weeks in case they came back?
Old 10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Smitty1035
Well the same POS mother dockers have struck again twice in the same place. They got a set of bravo drives off of another boat less than two weeks after Pat's and they came back for mine over the weekend. They got the tie bar off, screwed up the drive shower hose but did not get the drives because of the locks.

Pat...this **** just got real personal!!!
Just once I would like to catch a theif in the act, with my glock by my side.

I lost the key to my drive locks, just ordered and new one and considered leaving the lock off in the future....your story just changed my mind.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
fixx

Originally Posted by 4bus
I agree, did mrfixxall expect the cops to stake out the place every night, all night, for the last two weeks in case they came back?
smart azz....as a matter of fact why not...they seem to set up drug dealers why not put your boat on a street as a decoy and they can use your boat to bust the info-mas bravo drive robbers..:wh istle:

at least i would feel better about them doing their job instead of bothering innocent people driving home from work that forgot to put their seat belts on..

Last edited by FIXX; 10-11-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
smart azz....as a matter of fact why not...they seem to set up drug dealers why not put your boat on a street as a decoy and they can use your boat to bust the info-mas bravo drive robbers..:wh istle:

at least i would feel better about them doing their job instead of bothering innocent people driving home from work that forgot to put their seat belts on..
That I will agree with you on, I hate tickets.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any drunks or bums in the area? When our house was broken into the police took their report and that was the end of it. I took it real personal.
Talked to all the street people (offered a 50 reward for info and 100 if you beat him before you call) I got a 50 call and found the crackhead that broken into my home selling my stuff at the local bus stop. Called the PD and 45 min later they showed up. Was scolded by the police for confronting him.
He did go to jail for 2 years because it was not his first offense and they found crack on him at the time of the arrest.
Don't give up looking for them. Someone has seen them or knows something about it.
I hope who did this is caught and has a new 350 lbs boyfriend named Buba real soon.
Sometimes Karma can be a real B*tch.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Offer enough of a reward and one of their low like buddies might sell them out
Old 10-29-2012, 12:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another set of drives stolen in Edgewater, MD on 10/17/12

A pair of drives were stolen off of my boat, GO GLOBAL, while on my lift at Turkey Point Marina on 10/17/2012. The drives were black IMCO SCX uppers with silver SC shorty lowers. Serial numbers are AX305 and AX306. If you have any information, please call me, David Line, at 240.506.6755.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by HMFIC
A pair of drives were stolen off of my boat, GO GLOBAL, while on my lift at Turkey Point Marina on 10/17/2012. The drives were black IMCO SCX uppers with silver SC shorty lowers. Serial numbers are AX305 and AX306. If you have any information, please call me, David Line, at 240.506.6755.
David,
Sorry to hear, I spoke with Carl at the marina the morning after... These POS thieves need to be caught!! They have got 7 sets of drives since mine were stolen that I know about..

Good luck with your rebuild

Pat
Old 10-30-2012, 08:42 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

I'm thinkin we all need to set up a sting, then leave them floating..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.