Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
any 1 know ED Whiteford from Toms River? >

any 1 know ED Whiteford from Toms River?

Notices

any 1 know ED Whiteford from Toms River?

Old 07-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scarabman
The address listed is actually a Manchester addy. I am only clarifying so that you talk to the proper PD. If TR did or does take the complaints for whatever reason, I may be able to get some info as I am friendly with several of the detectives.
Looks like Little Egg will be handling as he took the money at my house. Thanks for the heads up and the help
Old 07-25-2013, 07:40 PM
Registered

Did any of you guys check to see if he had a legitimate business. I pay over 5,000 dollars a year for insurance and pay my taxes. You look for cheap price and this is what you GET. Performance Mobile Canvas Toms River NJ.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by fastseat
Did any of you guys check to see if he had a legitimate business. I pay over 5,000 dollars a year for insurance and pay my taxes. You look for cheap price and this is what you GET. Performance Mobile Canvas Toms River NJ.
Not sure the type of attitude your post conveys is going to help get you work, price issues aside. Would have come across a whole lot better if you had just said, Hey guys, if you still need the work done, give me a call, maybe I can help you out on that end.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarabman
Not sure the type of attitude your post conveys is going to help get you work, price issues aside. Would have come across a whole lot better if you had just said, Hey guys, if you still need the work done, give me a call, maybe I can help you out on that end.
I agree
Old 07-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Registered

No attitude, hope things work out for you guys.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Registered

Oh boy...where do I even begin. Unfortunately he is my EX. He has a long history of cheating people, including me. He is living with his parents. He owes over $32K in child support and has this knack for eluding police and has been known to con even the best of lawyers. Tell everyone you know to NOT give him money for any type of canvas work or auto body work. Here is the last email address I have on him: [email protected]. His sister's phone number is 732-280-6489. Unfortunately, I do not have a current phone number as he has a habit of changing cell phones after he racks up the bill. Good luck to all who were cheated by him.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onlyonethread
Oh boy...where do I even begin. Unfortunately he is my EX. He has a long history of cheating people, including me. He is living with his parents. He owes over $32K in child support and has this knack for eluding police and has been known to con even the best of lawyers. Tell everyone you know to NOT give him money for any type of canvas work or auto body work. Here is the last email address I have on him: [email protected]. His sister's phone number is 732-280-6489. Unfortunately, I do not have a current phone number as he has a habit of changing cell phones after he racks up the bill. Good luck to all who were cheated by him.
I think deadbeat dad's are one of the highest on my list of scumbags. I hope you and everybody else involved with this douche drag him through the mud... sounds like he deserves every bit of it
Old 08-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Registered

I just fell victum to this guy, gave him a deposit and gave me the run around for 2 months, did anyone have luck pursuing this guy? He also took the interior pieces for my boat which are more important to me than the money. I now have someone interested in buying my boat and this will mess up the transaction. I need to find this guy.

any help is appreciated.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Registered

Good luck finding this scumbag when I went to press charges with my local pd they basically told me I'm beat.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:58 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,110 Likes on 1,401 Posts

Po Po's that don't want to do anything.

Parents that help there kids scam....and/or vice versa.

Sounds like a free for all to me.

What the fuk ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.