Anyone in the Hillsboro Ohio area? >

Anyone in the Hillsboro Ohio area?

Notices

Anyone in the Hillsboro Ohio area?

Old 11-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Why are you concerned? Last I read was that the check was in the mail. So it's all good now....... right?
yep,the check is in the mail,im sure you know the other 2 most famous lies.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by redsled33
I don't know what happened to the other thread
Mike asked for it to be taken down. I would wait until wednesday/thursday and see if he gets the check. Not sticking up for anyone, but wait to send the lynch mob until you know for sure. Who knows, maybe the guy decided to do the right thing. Hopefully he didn't just blow more smoke.

And BTW....I feel bad for anyone on tough times, and I know things happen, But when money is tight and things aren't going your way.......don't try and build a boat!!!!
Old 11-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Yeah right.... Check supposedly went out, nothing yet and the guy has several charges against him for passing bad checks
Old 11-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I texted back and forth with mike last week. I did a drive by at the house he supposedly lives at and all the lights were off and the driveway was empty. I did a check on the auditors site and he is not the owner of the house in question. I also sent him a pm stating I would be more than happy to pick up said merchandise and send it back to the rightful owner and got no response.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Few things to get u all caught up...

Mike asked baha to remove....we all should know this now.

I put a public picture of some cheerleaders as my avatar, one or more being the daughter(s) of debo (douchebag)

I also posted on the deleted thread that "I wonder if his girls have been trained to accept the finger banging he circulates around here to all of us." ...or to that effect..."

Some mistook this as a sexual reference to his children....but not intended by me...I assure. Just an assimilie to suggest that his poor adult status may be handed down, not only genetically....but by proxy and example...

Nuff there.

What has happened since the last post on the deleted thread:

Griff pm'd saying avatar was inappropriate, please change. I did.

Dik bag pm'd saying he tried to get me banned.

Also, he texted me with a screen shot showing a post he made on another website with several other threats.

Mostly, he posted on another site my full name, address, truck...boat...home....with claims for others to "beware" as I am a known pedophile.....except his 3rd grade education deprived him of proper grammar and spelling....or speeeeling as he could understand.

I have my lawyer sending him a cease and desist oreder from lee county. I have also reported the actions with proof of post to our local pd that then referred me to the local FBI office as this is a federal issue and CCPD has no internet crimes unit.....

End result...douche is probably looking at a federal indictment for internet terrorism.

Oh....and the warehouse up the street where he moved the boat.....not a secret anymore. Guess the lean-to and the new spot are one in the same.....

BTW.....mrilovetosuckacock.....

Addictedtohp is his new user name....but should be addictedtofuknfolks....
Old 11-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Registered

Old 11-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Registered

Well....I had hoped for a good outcome but it sounds like its not going that way.....
Old 11-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by commandersander
Few things to get u all caught up...

Mike asked baha to remove....we all should know this now.

I put a public picture of some cheerleaders as my avatar, one or more being the daughter(s) of debo (douchebag)

I also posted on the deleted thread that "I wonder if his girls have been trained to accept the finger banging he circulates around here to all of us." ...or to that effect..."

Some mistook this as a sexual reference to his children....but not intended by me...I assure. Just an assimilie to suggest that his poor adult status may be handed down, not only genetically....but by proxy and example...

Nuff there.

What has happened since the last post on the deleted thread:

Griff pm'd saying avatar was inappropriate, please change. I did.

Dik bag pm'd saying he tried to get me banned.

Also, he texted me with a screen shot showing a post he made on another website with several other threats.

Mostly, he posted on another site my full name, address, truck...boat...home....with claims for others to "beware" as I am a known pedophile.....except his 3rd grade education deprived him of proper grammar and spelling....or speeeeling as he could understand.

I have my lawyer sending him a cease and desist oreder from lee county. I have also reported the actions with proof of post to our local pd that then referred me to the local FBI office as this is a federal issue and CCPD has no internet crimes unit.....

End result...douche is probably looking at a federal indictment for internet terrorism.

Oh....and the warehouse up the street where he moved the boat.....not a secret anymore. Guess the lean-to and the new spot are one in the same.....

BTW.....mrilovetosuckacock.....

Addictedtohp is his new user name....but should be addictedtofuknfolks....
mr debo caused his own problems,then makes false accusations and griff tells oso members their posts wont be tolerated,almost all of debo,s posts were as bad or worse than anybody elses,griff,maybe debo is the one who should get timeout,or banned.imo 99%of oso members are fair&honest and we dont care for the ones who are not.debo should have apoligized to stinger but he would rather lie to the oso brotherhood,the good thing is now everybody has debo,s number and wont deal with him.THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL
Old 11-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Registered
VIP Member

C'mon Paul.....u don't think this is gonna get swept under the rug, do ya?
Old 11-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by commandersander
C'mon Paul.....u don't think this is gonna get swept under the rug, do ya?
Not swept under the rug, I was just really hopeful that the guy would come through and take care of business!!! Alot of the people here know about the situation I had going on for the last 2 years from dealing with another member who was the most dishonest human I had ever been in contact with.

Because of that I kind of made it my own personal mission to make sure that the people who buy/sell/trade parts here are honest and fulfill their obligations to other members that they deal with.

As far as I was concerned I would never take another person's word on anything again but the people I deal with here on a regular basis like yourself and especially the guys from the New England area have built up my ability to trust and believe that there are good people out there that really will do things just to be nice and help out.

It personally angers me and also disappoints me that Mike, who is one of these guys, tried to help out and this guy turned out to be another one of the people who make you take a step back and think that maybe you no longer want to be nice and help others. It is a damn shame.

Sorry for the rant. And no matter what this guy's new screen name is I will be watching the IP addresses and he won't be using the Offshore Marketplace any longer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.