Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Any one remember Charliem??He is on the facebook powerboat swap shop now. >

Any one remember Charliem??He is on the facebook powerboat swap shop now.

Notices

Any one remember Charliem??He is on the facebook powerboat swap shop now.

Old 12-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
He is a real POS!! He has stuff on craigslist all the time and it is all just trying to rip someone off! He is selling a "2013 525 EFI" for $3500. But it is not fuel injected, it is not blue, it has junk exhaust on it......the guy needs to stop!

Someday karma has to catch up with him!

Buyers beware!!! He got a few of us! There is a reason he is banned from being able to sell anything here!!
Paul Federowicz, as a moderator one would assume that you would tell the truth. Mercury racing now paints their motors many different colors (this one was black). I NEVER listed it like this. It was listed as a 525 long block that I dressed. That junk exhaust was from a Mercury 800 SCI. I left all the 525 EFI sensors that where on the long block intact.

I sold a 525 long block with headers, intake, ignition, sea water pump, alternator, wiring for $3500 and I am ripping someone off?????????? You where selling the 454's out of the Viper as long blocks undressed for $5000. I am a crook??????

I offered to buy the boat back many times from you in the various stages of disassembly. But you would rather just wine.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have no time for an argument with you. Your not worth it. I have no need to justify myself in this forum. Buyer beware! Inspect things better than I did.

Again, you are wrong BTW. I sold one 454 that was running for $2000 and the other was basically given away to another member.

Again, happy holidays to all!

Last edited by Baja226sport; 12-18-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Registered

Hilarious! Motor locked up? You fired both engines in the west marine parking lot. And you posted video of both running in your pond when you were selling after stripping the boat and trying to sell it as an outboard set up.

If they were 330's why did you sell them on craigslist as mags?

Your world of lies will come crashing down on you one day and I hope I get to hear the details.

To funny! In the case you didn't notice...I didn't start this thread. Happy Holidays!
You told me that was the starter why it would not turn over. I have the video of it once I got it unstuck blowing smoke. What about those drive coolers that where not on the boat when you brought it. I pulled the boat nearly all the way to you and you never told me you broke down headed home. I would have gladly came to your rescue. You are not even close to being innocent.

Stop stalking me. Everything I sold on Craigslist did not come off of the Formula. You need not worry about what I sold on Facebook, Craigslist, or anywhere else. Stop Stalking me. It's creepy. The last visitor to my profile here was you. stop stalking me.

I don't owe you. I am not the entitlement department. you are not the internet police. Offshoreonly is not your play ground to take out a personal vendetta against me. You as a moderator should read and obey the rules of this section. You are the one with the lies.

Paul Federowicz it's Merry Christmas not happy holidays in the United States of America.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Registered

I have no time for an argument with you. Your not worth it. I have no need to justify myself in this forum. Buyer beware! Inspect things better than I did.

Again, you are wrong BTW. I sold one 454 that was running for $2000 and the other was basically given away to another member.

Again, happy holidays to all!
You listed them for $5000 and told me $5000 firm.

If I am not worth it why are you consumed with stalking me.

Again it's Merry Christmas, not happy holidays. Stop demoralizing the Christmas season.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Registered

He is a real POS!! He has stuff on craigslist all the time and it is all just trying to rip someone off! He is selling a "2013 525 EFI" for $3500. But it is not fuel injected, it is not blue, it has junk exhaust on it......the guy needs to stop!

Someday karma has to catch up with him!

Buyers beware!!! He got a few of us! There is a reason he is banned from being able to sell anything here!!
No Paul you did not start this, but you sure did not waste a minute jumping on the **** you Charliem bandwagon with a GREAT BIG LIE. I may not be "worth your time" except for the time stalking me and telling lies.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Incorrect again! I told you I thought it was the starter as you had to bump the key a few times to get the motor to turn over. You did so and said no big deal.

Didn't break down, told you another tire blew as they were rubbing on the trailer frame which you knew about.

Stalking? Hmmmm....when you post things to the public and anyone can see it I wouldn't say that's stalking. Just being aware.

Just stick to your usual. Go nuts, try and deflect on others. Blow this thread up with your nonsense and hope it gets locked or deleted.

Have a nice day!
Old 12-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Registered

As for Brett and his parts that are now in Georgia how long does it take to ship parts buddy now going on two months and they are in another state. I have stayed in contact with him since he purchased them from you and he sent a certified money order and then you gave him the run around for weeks weeks dude. Im not sure how you do business or stay in business or do any business with anyone. That poor guy has been waiting on these parts for almost 2 months. You can post **** now to show you finally did what should have been done a long time ago instead you try and place mis trust on his part which is bull **** I have done business with Mr. Harrison and he is a stand up guy. He has bit his lip for quite a while now waiting on parts and this is also not my thread but Im seeing a pattern with on you not being trust worthy.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FEED THE NEED
As for Brett and his parts that are now in Georgia how long does it take to ship parts buddy now going on two months and they are in another state. I have stayed in contact with him since he purchased them from you and he sent a certified money order and then you gave him the run around for weeks weeks dude. Im not sure how you do business or stay in business or do any business with anyone. That poor guy has been waiting on these parts for almost 2 months. You can post **** now to show you finally did what should have been done a long time ago instead you try and place mis trust on his part which is bull **** I have done business with Mr. Harrison and he is a stand up guy. He has bit his lip for quite a while now waiting on parts and this is also not my thread but Im seeing a pattern with on you not being trust worthy.

Your Label Number:

Your Item Status:
Your item could not be delivered or returned to the sender. It is being forwarded to a USPS mail recovery center where it will be processed.

-Undeliverable as Addressed, December 7, 2013, 8:42 am, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
-Undeliverable as Addressed, December 5, 2013, 12:32 pm, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
-Undeliverable as Addressed, December 4, 2013, 12:56 pm, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49588
-Depart USPS Sort Facility, December 2, 2013, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
-Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 1, 2013, 10:47 pm, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
-Depart USPS Sort Facility, November 29, 2013, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097
-Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, November 29, 2013, 1:50 pm, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097
-Dispatched to Sort Facility, November 27, 2013, 3:24 pm, CAMDEN WYOMING, DE 19934
-Acceptance, November 27, 2013, 3:18 pm, CAMDEN WYOMING, DE 19934

I got his check on November 20th. The Check was cleared on the 27th. I sent the parts to the address he gave me 3201 Egner Cedar Springs MI. They could not be delivered as addressed. They remained at Grand Rapids MI until the 7th. I am working as hard as I can to recover the parts. I have 350 minutes off my cell phone in calls, 2 trips to the post master. I am I'm the middle of this. I am now catching hell for someone else's mistake and I will be the one in the end loosing if the parts are not returned.

2 mercruiser trim pumps, 2 sets of K Shifters, and aluminum valve covers for $240.

I am actually texting Brett right now. Trying my best to get resolution.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Registered

Why are you telling people I ripped you off?

IM not telling anyone you are ripping me off OK

Your friend on OSO is not saying this. I am trying all I can to recover these parts. I am really sorry this happened. I will refund you if it does not work out.

Ok that's fine I just started on oso the other day haven't even taken the time to look around on there yet
Old 12-18-2013, 08:15 AM
Registered

Brett is a good guy. Never said he was not. He did give me a wrong address. I guess he could not find out where 49512 post office was.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.