Notices

Pantera judgement

Old 12-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Rwbrew3
Just wondering why you say an agreement was reached between Berk and you " PANTERA " when in fact the agreement was reached after months in court by a judge who awarded Berk $127k... Perhaps saying an agrrement was reached with Berk his attorneys and the judge would be more factual and honest, you make it sound like you yourself agreed to pay Berk back money's owed to him without any court interference !

I'm thinking your attorneys asked that any thread discussing this dishonest dealing be taken down so that future buisness would not be impacted, " like it never happened " and guessing you knowing how hard it is to achieve the recovery of any judgment would see how this would work in your favor. If Berk did request the threads to be removed it was only to receive his judgment! He has made it clear in others threads that the deletion of these was wrong and should have never been removed.

I've been following this thread since day one in the background and have remained silent, i believe we as a boating community all have a dog in this fight, maybe not financially, but deffinatly morally !
ya rick i,like you have been silently watching this thread but when jo came here think us oso members are stupid enough to believe his bs i had to speak up.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Uhmmm. didn't a "deal" try to get struck before the lynching to try and get him to quietly walk away????????????
No deal that included staying silent on OSO.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

If memory series me correctly. somewhere around XXk was offered to buy out his interest in sos and walk away. This would have left you with a vested financial interest in that site. AS such, you would not have been on a competitors site blasting away.

Im not defending CS nor attacking you, only saying that being hypocritical in your zeal to expose can diminishes ones credibility. Which would be counter productive as it seams your motivation is to foster credibility, accountability and respectability in the sport.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

I've never seen so many threads from a manufacturer get deleted as this one. And I'm talking from waaayyy back when the flag waver moderators deleted many informative threads, and I mean a bunch of them.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
I've never seen so many threads from a manufacturer get deleted as this one. And I'm talking from waaayyy back when the flag waver moderators deleted many informative threads, and I mean a bunch of them.
I agree. Don't understand why a boating forum will remove all the threads that should be left up as a FWIW warning to prospective buyers so they may make a decision with what I would call important info. Otherwise, chit can the Beware section. Just who is OSO protecting?
Old 12-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
If memory series me correctly. somewhere around XXk was offered to buy out his interest in sos and walk away. This would have left you with a vested financial interest in that site. AS such, you would not have been on a competitors site blasting away.

Im not defending CS nor attacking you, only saying that being hypocritical in your zeal to expose can diminishes ones credibility. Which would be counter productive as it seams your motivation is to foster credibility, accountability and respectability in the sport.

Or it could be that he just does not want any one else sucked into buying a boat, putting a large deposit down and waiting years to get it,if they even do.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Or it could be that he just does not want any one else sucked into buying a boat, putting a large deposit down and waiting years to get it,if they even do.
That part I don't doubt. Its the last line in his post that raises the question.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Phragle
Alec simply doesn't want to lose important information. (Warnings)
Old 12-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

It appears Berk's thread was removed sometime after the case was settled on 9-16-13.
Purely speculation on my part, but both parties may have requested to have it removed. I truly have no idea though.

When looking at both of the court record documents between Berk and Pantera, one document shows that a confidential agreement was reached in mediation.
The other document shows an agreed final judgement of 127k. Those were recorded a few days apart, but both are dated 9-16-13.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
The original thread was deleted by Berk. An agreement was reached between Berk and Pantera.
Your luck in screwing over people seems to have gone on for decades. Franklly I'm amazed that some disgruntled (mad as hell) customer hasn't put a bullet in you "yet". Some piece of trash, like yourself with no morals or values, like yourself, will put an end to your scams! Keep pushing your luck sport.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.