Notices

Whos a good Lawyer

Old 03-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whos a good Lawyer

Hey fellas. Looking for a good Lawyer to help out a family member and fellow board member. He bought a boat from dealer down south that was misrepresented. Short story its an 05 43 Nortech that
was sold to him blown up without disclosure. Anyone know who to talk to? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

RAF
Old 03-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

got to love the boat industry .. sorry for youre pain n good luck . are there any honest people left in this world ..
Old 03-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 4,313 Likes on 1,241 Posts

A blown up boat? Damn that sucks, did they ship him a bunch of pieces? C4 or dynomite ?
Old 03-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Where "down south"?

I have a great atty. Here in SW fl, and there isn't a lot of "south" past me, but the is a buttload between where you are where I am.....
Old 03-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
A blown up boat? Damn that sucks, did they ship him a bunch of pieces? C4 or dynomite ?
No no dynomite but i remember right before they shipped it to him a picture of it showed up on here of them towing it with a pontoon boat off the lift to the boat ramp. Should have been a dead give away right then and there.
Just looking for some help with this situation. Its going to take over 20 grand just to get it functional again.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by commandersander
Where "down south"?

I have a great atty. Here in SW fl, and there isn't a lot of "south" past me, but the is a buttload between where you are where I am.....
Lake of the Ozarks
Old 03-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by runafever
No no dynomite but i remember right before they shipped it to him a picture of it showed up on here of them towing it with a pontoon boat off the lift to the boat ramp. Should have been a dead give away right then and there.
Just looking for some help with this situation. Its going to take over 20 grand just to get it functional again.
I would have thought he'd have know something was up when he did his shakedown/trial run and survey before he bought it? Did something happen to the boat after that?
Old 03-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

jonny cochran
Old 03-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Registered

No sea trial unfortunatley. Surveyor could not run motors because dealer said it was winterized? I don't know. Was represented as being tip top shape with one motor fresh and the other only having a few hours behind it.
Must have blown up on the trailer on its way to Ohio. Maybe they didnt know it was blown up but either way they told him to in a nutshell "get bent you own it". Not how I would have handled it if i was the dealer but we all have our
process i guess.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

isn't obama a lawyer too? my bad he and moochelle were disbarred

that is a chitty deal i hope you get it resolved!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.