Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Buy this upper outdrive I got hosed on from me. >

Buy this upper outdrive I got hosed on from me.

Notices

Buy this upper outdrive I got hosed on from me.

Old 03-15-2014, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spazboz
Unfortunately distance is one of the setbacks of doing deals over the internet. I can't just drive across town and talk to him face to face in his shop. And the value of this deal isn't high enough to warrant the cost of a plane ticket. I fully understand the principle side of yoir point though.
if you really want a ss drive look for a cle lower and change the sturs into shorter ones and swap the lower guts,,you will also need a input shaft..i seen a guy do it on donzi.net....http://www.ebay.com/itm/MerCruiser-2...90876096269%26
Old 03-16-2014, 01:18 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Soooo.......I can only let this go so long. BUYER....I do not feel that you are wrong in any way. Honestly my own opinion is that no person that has ever been 10' from a boat would know that the upper you received was not anything besides an obsolete 1970's salvage piece.

Kidapache,,,,,,....come on. You knew that wasn't even an actual alpha upper. I am trying to have faith here, Prove me right,,,,,,,
Old 03-16-2014, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Spazboz, I hate to say it but most boats running the drive you were sold are boats that sell for $300 complete in running condition for the whole boat. Like a really old tri-hull with an I/O for example.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
Soooo.......I can only let this go so long. BUYER....I do not feel that you are wrong in any way. Honestly my own opinion is that no person that has ever been 10' from a boat would know that the upper you received was not anything besides an obsolete 1970's salvage piece.

Kidapache,,,,,,....come on. You knew that wasn't even an actual alpha upper. I am trying to have faith here, Prove me right,,,,,,,
No i did not know I dont play with them small drives at all now its not about the money the guy is a clown i would have spent the $70 to send it back then take the hit on $300 when he told me he was going to keep it for parts or sell it again it took him three months to think about it. so then he posted it on here on spite so **** him no balls to call me back about it three months ago. I dont need his $300 I will give it to a bum on the street before i would even give it back to him
Old 03-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The seller himself publicly confessed he didn't know what he sold, yet sold it to be what was wanted. With that info alone, he should either refund the full amount, plus return shipping cost if he wants it back, or just provide a full refund and let the buyer toss the drive. Return shipping to be on seller, in advance, 100%.

Don't know if this applies here, ...but if my sole purpose to be on OSO is to use it as an outlet to sell merchandise, everyday, without even as much as paying for a membership, I'd pony up and pay the refund in full as fast as I could as to not loose this ability. But then this timeframe has to be taken in account too.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
The seller himself publicly confessed he didn't know what he sold, yet sold it to be what was wanted. With that info alone, he should either refund the full amount, plus return shipping cost if he wants it back, or just provide a full refund and let the buyer toss the drive. Return shipping to be on seller, in advance, 100%.

Don't know if this applies here, ...but if my sole purpose to be on OSO is to use it as an outlet to sell merchandise, everyday, without even as much as paying for a membership, I'd pony up and pay the refund in full as fast as I could as to not loose this ability. But then this timeframe has to be taken in account too.
If he would have call me back i would have sent him his money back and told him to keep the part but now no **** him **** him
Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kidapache
No i did not know I dont play with them small drives at all now its not about the money the guy is a clown i would have spent the $70 to send it back then take the hit on $300 when he told me he was going to keep it for parts or sell it again it took him three months to think about it. so then he posted it on here on spite so **** him no balls to call me back about it three months ago. I dont need his $300 I will give it to a bum on the street before i would even give it back to him
Wow! This quote should be added to every post of kidapache offering to sell something. I will give it to you, you have a huge set or a complete lack of reality.

Good luck, Brian
Old 03-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Sounds like a "sound business plan!" Our motto is **** him! put that on some business cards!
Old 03-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Registered

more clowns to act
Old 03-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kidapache
real nice guy kid ..you didnt know what you were selling ????cmon dont treat us like morons a guy that comes on here bragging like you do .your big motors race cars ect ..im not stupid i believe you truly new it was no performance drive ...if it had been it would have been $5000 ..dont treat the guys on here like idiots and as far as giving the $$$$ to a bum on the street .it just goes to show how much of a tool you really are ..by the way good luck selling parts on here after that comment .not to sure many people like to get spoken to like that ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.