Beware of Scorpion 31ft aka Jeff Farquharson >

Beware of Scorpion 31ft aka Jeff Farquharson

Notices

Beware of Scorpion 31ft aka Jeff Farquharson

Old 06-25-2014, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donziweasel
Are he and Johnnyboatman friends? It seems they conduct business the same way, which is basically to screw over a customer. Been in salt water twice? I would say it pretty much lived in salt water. Ready to bolt on? Really? Another con man. I hope you get your money back!

Looks like he is now selling a prop on swap shop-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...5-1-4-dia.html
Yup what a liar rite, then says i have to wait a month or more for a refund? Seems like ill be waiting the rest of my life for a refund
Old 06-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Donziweasel
Are he and Johnnyboatman friends? It seems they conduct business the same way, which is basically to screw over a customer. Been in salt water twice? I would say it pretty much lived in salt water. Ready to bolt on? Really? Another con man. I hope you get your money back!

Looks like he is now selling a prop on swap shop-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...5-1-4-dia.html
The ad:
Originally Posted by SCORPION 31FT
For Sale, Mercury Maximus 32's labbed by Mercury. 15 1/4 diameter. $1600.00 call only! Jeff 269-998-5914
Old 06-25-2014, 07:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
It would have been less painful if he sent you an empty box.

He needs to send the $$$ back and take a quick kick in the nutz to man up.

This is beyond pitiful.
Exactly, well put.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

This is a perfect example of why detailed pictures should be a requirement to sell in the "swap shop" forum.

Hope you get some resolve man. This is becoming a bit too common here.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:04 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Another pathetic liar . These guys should be automatically banned from selling in swap shop and if no refund is forthcoming banned from OSO . There is NO HONOR amongst thieves . What the hell is wrong with you guys that you would knowingly screw a brother like that .
Old 06-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by vintage chromoly
This is a perfect example of why detailed pictures should be a requirement to sell in the "swap shop" forum.

Hope you get some resolve man. This is becoming a bit too common here.
I completely agree, thank you.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

There has to be a better "system" for people buying parts. This is happening too often. Until the OSO honor system changes to something eBay like with registered sellers this is what we have to work with.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by the deep
Another pathetic liar . These guys should be automatically banned from selling in swap shop and if no refund is forthcoming banned from OSO . There is NO HONOR amongst thieves . What the hell is wrong with you guys that you would knowingly screw a brother like that .
I look at performance boating like a small close community and i dont understand how this dude can go to sleep at night knowing that he screwed over someone who lives 14 hours away, that my friends, is a true coward. All i want is my money back and he would have never gotten a bad name.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Registered

I told this guy that i would make sure this thread stays at the top of the section, I want everyone to see what a scumbag he is and maybe one day ill see my money back. It sucks when you trust someone you dont even know, buying used parts that you cant look at in person, because they live so far away, and then there is nothing you can do about it at all, I cant even take him to small claims court because i would have to go to his county, and the trip to file the charges and the trip back to actually go to court would be more then the purchase itself so unless he pays up, im out the money...
Old 06-25-2014, 09:08 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by the deep
What the hell is wrong with you guys that you would knowingly screw a brother like that
Ain't no brother, these are crooks/thieves, they think differently than most of us. I doubt you get your money back, this was a purposeful screwing plain and simple. However, if you google his name, it comes up on the first page. Live by the net, die by the net.

Last edited by Indy; 06-25-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.