Beware of Scorpion 31ft aka Jeff Farquharson >

Beware of Scorpion 31ft aka Jeff Farquharson

Notices

Beware of Scorpion 31ft aka Jeff Farquharson

Old 06-26-2014, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stuckonstupid
What's the address you sent payment to? Maybe that blower he bought will look good on top of your motor? Eye for an eye.
I definitely agree eye for an eye
Old 06-26-2014, 06:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry about your situation rebcammaz but thanks for posting. I was definitely going to call him on those props and now I definitely will not..
Old 06-26-2014, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's threads like this that will prevent me from ever buying something "sight unseen"! Thankfully I have never needed to, but if I ever do, I won't be buying ANYTHING used without putting my grubby little dick-beaters on it first! Sad to say rebcammaz, but the internet is swarming with low lifes like this one!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

what I don't understand is the logic behind doing something like this since it's only a matter of time before you get found out.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:40 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,091 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Yeh, he stated it was a friends, but somehow the money sent was used to buy himself a supercharger.

Lying sack of schit.

People like this usually make themselves look like the big man on campus, but can't even afford a $1000 whatever.

Why is it the cash poor are buying unneeded things like Superchargers ?

Oh, yeh, got to be the big man on campus syndrome.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:19 AM
Registered

Seriously its a matter of a thousand dollars, not much to some ppl, but when you use the last of your money to try and fix your boat and your loosing your job in two days, a grand is a lot of money. All this dude has to do is refund my money and it will clear his name. Its hard to believe a business owner such as this guy cant afford a thousand dollars. And I know you see this post Jeff because I told you I would do this. And for the rest of you fellas, thank you for all the support, and just to let everyone know, if I lived closer to this guy I would go there and call him out in person, im not the type to call someone out online or text but this really is the last resort and if he is reading this maybe there is a chance ill see some money.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 4,235 Likes on 1,216 Posts

Thats the problem with the LameBook swap shop.. no way to keep a post at the top so people are aware of the a-holes.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:28 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,091 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Originally Posted by rebcammaz
Seriously its a matter of a thousand dollars, not much to some ppl, but when you use the last of your money to try and fix your boat and your loosing your job in two days, a grand is a lot of money. All this dude has to do is refund my money and it will clear his name. Its hard to believe a business owner such as this guy cant afford a thousand dollars. And I know you see this post Jeff because I told you I would do this. And for the rest of you fellas, thank you for all the support, and just to let everyone know, if I lived closer to this guy I would go there and call him out in person, im not the type to call someone out online or text but this really is the last resort and if he is reading this maybe there is a chance ill see some money.
I was commenting on the seller. He sold a friends part, supposedly, to buy himself a blower.

Edit in: I don't care if someone stole $10 or a $1000 and If the person who got thieved has money or not. A thief is a thief and should lose their balls.

Obviously the more money involved makes things worse to whom got thieved.

Last edited by SB; 06-26-2014 at 08:30 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
I was commenting on the seller. He sold a friends part, supposedly, to buy himself a blower.

Edit in: I don't care if someone stole $10 or a $1000 and If the person who got thieved has money or not. A thief is a thief and should lose their balls.

Obviously the more money involved makes things worse to whom got thieved.
exactly a thief is a thief no matter what! Thanks for the support brother!
Old 06-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rebcammaz
no
Might want to double check rebcammaz... #1 & #2 are the same guy. I think this guy has worked in service depts at many car dealers in the Kalamazoo area. I think the "Powersports" biz is a side job...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.