SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

And Bike #1 here:
http://www.customvalley.com/product/...lery/index.php
Old 06-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the heads up I'll watch out for him. I do a lot of buying on swap shop and so far haven't gotten burned yet.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Registered

Why can't people just be stand up guys. I sold a pair of Stainless Marine exhaust to a member on here that I bought with a boat I was told they were good and had this many hours on them and such and I had no way of knowing for sure. So when I sold them the guy happened to live right by stainless marine in Fl and had them pressure tested. Turned out the manifolds were no goo but the risers were. I offered him his money back but he still wanted the risers so we made a deal on them and I refunded him the difference back. Why is this so hard people. In my case I had no idea they were bad, but from the pictures on this post unless the guy is a absolute idiot there is no way he could not know that assembly was ****. If your that hard up for money maybe you don't need to own a boat cause you know what they say BOAT stands for BREAK OUT ANOTHER THOUSAND lol
Old 06-26-2014, 03:34 PM
Registered

Well guys, ask around to who I have dealt with on here! As is used parts. Told Brian the parts had corrosion.... Going off the word of the person I got transom from I was told the boat was in salt water twice? Anyway I offered some assistance on the matter but couldn't do so for a couple of weeks! After a number of insulting phone calls... He posts this! Now I'm all set! You who have dealt with me please speak up on my behalf. Some of the issues with these parts I was unaware of..... And I apologize for that.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SCORPION 31FT
Well guys, ask around to who I have dealt with on here! As is used parts. Told Brian the parts had corrosion.... Going off the word of the person I got transom from I was told the boat was in salt water twice? Anyway I offered some assistance on the matter but couldn't do so for a couple of weeks! After a number of insulting phone calls... He posts this! Now I'm all set! You who have dealt with me please speak up on my behalf. Some of the issues with these parts I was unaware of..... And I apologize for that.
If you had the assembly in your possession how did you not notice that it was a rotted out piece of $hit. You claimed you were selling for a friend but then used the money for a blower???? WHAT DOES OFFER ASSISTANCE MEAN??? If you are not able to tell if a part is in good working order then you have no business selling it as ready to bolt on. JUST GIVE THE MAN HIS MONEY BACK AND CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK!!!!
Old 06-26-2014, 04:09 PM
Registered

AMEN well said JWay
Old 06-26-2014, 04:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SCORPION 31FT
The simple "fix" is to give the buyer his money back.

If you expect us to believe that this thread is the first attempt at resolution by the buyer, you are mistaken.

Do the right thing buddy.

Is your integrity worth only 1000 bucks?
Old 06-26-2014, 05:10 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

So, Scorpion, if that blower you just bought had lobes that hit each other, ruined the case, and blew the bearings.....you'd be okay with some assistance and not get pisses if you where told to wait a few weeks ?

Come on man.

Most of us that sell some of our own stuff, hold onto the money for atleast a few weeks in case there is a problem with it from the buyer.

Please..................

You sold the guy a $0 hunck of schit.....plain and simple.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Registered

Yes thank you fellas and as for you Jeff, we had ONE phone call after I received the parts because you would not answer my numerous calls,and I begged you for a refund and even said I would cover the shipping going back and you cut me short. Then I called you a few days later and you didn't answer instead sent a text back stating it will be a month or more for a refund and then said i was pissing you off! I do not want to look at these parts anymore and they take up space in my shop and they are USELESS, and you told me it had a tiny bit of corrosion from being in salt water twice, remember that conversation?? IF I KNEW EVERYTHING WAS ROTTED OUT AND COMPLETELY USELESS I WOULD HAVE NEVER PURCHASED THEM!!!!! Btw everyone, he tested me saying because I posted this thread now I will not get my money back... what a scumbag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.