Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim still hadn't got a refund. God Johnny is a scum bag
Old 07-03-2014, 01:27 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,824 Likes on 909 Posts

Originally Posted by ezstriper
still would like to hear who and why the thread was deleted...somebody knows something ?
Since neither Tim or Johnny have commented on this thread, one or both probably know why.

I don't know anything about it.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:39 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by ezstriper
still would like to hear who and why the thread was deleted...somebody knows something ?
Lawyers are involved, not hard to figure out why.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 820 Likes on 376 Posts

Pretty sad when a guy has a business selling parts, sells similar parts on the "side" then claims its un-related, I would have gave this guy back his money right or wrong just to keep the peace for christ sakes, Smitty
Old 07-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
Pretty sad when a guy has a business selling parts, sells similar parts on the "side" then claims its un-related, I would have gave this guy back his money right or wrong just to keep the peace for christ sakes, Smitty
Of course! Even more so since the drive was obviously not as advertised "excellent condition"
Now the chit hit the fan and blew all over him. Look at this beat up chit!!!
Attached Images    

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 07-04-2014 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

For every one person that comments on this thread, another 100 to 1,000 will never buy anything. It's almost to the point where you have to be a complete masochist to buy from the scalpers and the scammers online. Sure, there are those that are good folks to deal with. But with threads closed, no end results revealed, who would know?

I'd rather save and pay full price from someone face to face. These people have ruined the concept entirely.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
For every one person that comments on this thread, another 100 to 1,000 will never buy anything. It's almost to the point where you have to be a complete masochist to buy from the scalpers and the scammers online. Sure, there are those that are good folks to deal with. But with threads closed, no end results revealed, who would know?

I'd rather save and pay full price from someone face to face. These people have ruined the concept entirely.
I have bought a 454 sight unseeen from a fellow member, throttles/shifters from another member, trim actuators from another member, had engine work from another member, glass work from yet another member etc.etc. etc. I have always gotten great deals, prompt shipping, good quality parts and made some friends along the way.

There are some really good people here, a few bad apples, yes... but they get exposed pretty quick.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
I have bought a 454 sight unseeen from a fellow member, throttles/shifters from another member, trim actuators from another member, had engine work from another member, glass work from yet another member free stuff from another member etc.etc. etc. I have always gotten great deals, prompt shipping, good quality parts and made some friends along the way.

There are some really good people here, a few bad apples, yes... but they get exposed pretty quick.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

tim,did you recieve your refund yet?
Old 07-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Yep free stuff too!! (thanks man) not to mention some really good advice and a drink or too along the way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.