Old 04-15-2015, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Richard Petty rebuilding carbs now,,,
Old 04-15-2015, 07:34 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

I was thinking Elvis. He liked his carbs.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

I send my carbs to Atkins...
Old 04-15-2015, 11:38 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
I send my carbs to Atkins...
did you put your carbs on a no carb diet,atkins,lol.
Old 04-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
did you put your carbs on a no carb diet,atkins,lol.
EFI... I'm sticking with tube feeding.
Old 04-16-2015, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dang, I want my 5 minutes back..........
Old 04-16-2015, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow phragle! Cool Hand Luke, Alice's Restaurant, and now Atkins diet?

You sir are on a roll!

Carry on!
Old 04-16-2015, 09:57 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I drank a low -carb monster this moring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 04-16-2015, 11:51 AM
Registered

3 months of empty promises and would not refund our money! I looked up their webpage and found google review, I gave them a "one star" for lack of communication and monetary loss. That was their response. Holding my money and carb "hostage" all because I was being truthful.
I was finally sent sent a carb..will attempt to load pics....when we gathered information as to what carb my motor needed, they said and I agreed to on nov 13th 2014
"We'd suggest an Avenger-style 785 CFM vacuum secondary unit with a light spring and 65% linkage to give you that DP kick without the inherent inefficiencies." Using your carburetor the price is $145 or using our core the price is $230 delivered ready to run.
Currently we are less than a week out. Karb King--The Monarch of Mixers! Nov 17th 2014 Thanks for your order--we'll hand your completed form over to The King's minions so they'll be ready when your Karb arrives. OK now I gotcha…perfect! I will get one out to you by next week.
Make the payment to Karb King A USPS money order or certified funds for $230. We will get started upon receipt set it up test it and ship it out priority mail to you ASAP thereafter.
They received my money Nov19th 2014 their reply "Got it! Thanks Shawn, we'll get right on it!" dec 10th Should ship by Friday--thanks for your patience. I sent this on Dec 11th 2014 I hate to bug ya but…I have not received an answer to my last emails. their response dec 13th: Waiting for parts and will test and ship--thanks for your patience! sent emails asking when the carb will be sent, asking if i were to get carb by xmas...no response, I sent on Jan 13th 2015 Are you refunding my money or sending a carb? their response same day Waiting for parts and will test and ship--thanks for your patience! jan14th their email; A carb will ship this week. Thanks for your infinite patience. Karb King--The Monarch of Mixers! Feb 5th 2015 I sent: I need to know what you plan on doing. Refund the money or send a carb? I will require an answer by Friday @ 5pm eastern time. their response on feb11th; Charles will give you a call on Monday to discuss the matter thank you for your patience.Karb King--The Monarch of Mixers! Never received a call...feb17th I sent; I need to know what you plan on doing! If I do not hear from you by wed feb 18th 5pm, I have no other choice but to seek legal action. their response same day; We apologize, however the shop is closed through Tuesday the 24th for the Budweiser Speedweeks at Daytona. We will address any concerns upon reopening. Thanks for your patience. Karb King--The Monarch of Mixers! I was then reviwing all i could on them is when i came across their google review page..I ahve since edited the review to include legal action taken. I called the local Police Chief after finding out the real name and address of the business. He went to the Motive Parts of Homestead and demanded they return my money, they told Chief they would send me a carb. Soooo what they sent hopefully photos will do justice, antiquated holley, missing flo t bowl screws, bent throttle shaft, bent everything!!! They sure did send me "a" carb not what I paid $230 for!
Old 04-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Registered

I ahve photos on harddisk drive, will only allow photos to be uploaded from URL. how do I get around this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.