Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
How long do you wait before posting bad news? >

How long do you wait before posting bad news?

Notices

How long do you wait before posting bad news?

Old 02-23-2015, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is not where I posted this. This was ment in a tread about Chucks boat. ??? I don't know how this happen? Artie
Old 02-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
If I don't have the items when UPS comes tomorrow I will post his info...I still do not even have the tracking number he promised and as of this morning he had not been on OSO since the evening of 18th.
Brian I hate to say this but no tracking number=nothing shipped. I hope you get your parts bud, I can't believe people do this to hard working people such as yourself. What's the guys name so we can avoid him?
Old 02-23-2015, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Avoid him...... I want to sick my wife on his a.ss she will digg up as much chit as she can and then we putt it up for everyone to see. She once dug up enough chit on a guy and aired it out to all of his wifes company that ended up ending his marriage. And for what... becose he didnt want to pay me my 300$ for a days work.
Old 02-23-2015, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by akaboatman
This is not where I posted this. This was ment in a tread about Chucks boat. ??? I don't know how this happen? Artie
Lol, i got here because I wondered if there was a similar thread in the beware section, and thought id check for an update on this mess.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

I have met Brian and he is a stand up guy that will give this person time to come clean, but if this person doesn't come through with the goods, well what else is one to do but warn the rest of us? I don't understand what could motivate someone to cash a check and not send the goods. If I ran into problems delivering on a deal I would go out of my way to stay in constant communication/and offer to refund the cash until the time came that I could deliver! In the end all we have is our good name!
Old 02-24-2015, 12:58 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
Don't go skimpy on the info eather with just the name on here. I think it needs to be every thing. Phone number full name and screen name. Thats what I would do...home address to fu ck it let all of us help take this guy down. I will blow this d bags phone up I have time....
Avoid him...... I want to sick my wife on his a.ss she will digg up as much chit as she can and then we putt it up for everyone to see. She once dug up enough chit on a guy and aired it out to all of his wifes company that ended up ending his marriage. And for what... becose he didnt want to pay me my 300$ for a days work.
Its a good thing that Brian41 is handling this more professionally than you would. I'm sure he can handle a bad business situation without turning it personal.

I hope Brian gets his parts ASAP or a refund.

This section is for posting FACTS. Posts that turn it personal will be deleted.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

I hope you resolve this soon, Brian. Be sure and let us know how the puppy fared in that house fire that most likely burned up your stuff.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:08 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Not knowing either buyer or seller ,I've got to agree with Griff ..Don't make it a personal assault....... The way you said it ,it sounds like you are happy you ended a marriage over 300 dollars.........sheese!
Old 02-24-2015, 06:45 AM
Registered

It wasnt the first time that guy f.ed me over and did the dame to outher workers am I glad carma came back to bite him yes he never payed a concrete company 30k for the concrete he used. He is a tool and deserved what he got. Now it comes back to brian. I have seen him around on here for zome years now and never seen him do anything but try to help people and be nice to everyone. He as well as eveyone else on here that work hard and save to buy a set of props for a g or the parts u need for 800. To some of us thats not just pocket money. So yes as it has been weeks not days i can say that I would go to bat for brian and most of the people on here that I know. After weeks of a guy taking your money and not getting you your stuff.... yes it is personal.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:54 AM
Registered

Even if brian gets the parts today and I really hope he does it is still bad business and not right. We here this storys to much and it gets old. Oh I sent it or I will tomorrow I havent had time or my phone was dead thats why I didnt ancer and so on and so on and this is why there is a set of labed 28's for sale on here that where done by bblades that I want but haven't got.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.