Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment >

Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment

Notices

Havasu dealer sued for withholding payment

Old 10-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by feelinnaughty
This is so crazy what i am reading right now, I just got completely screwed by this guy as well. Come to find out I'm not the only one. Damn it seems like a lot of people got it a lot worse from him. What complete scum this guy is. I recently purchased a boat from him which I was told by Tim that it was his personal boat that he has been using for the last 2 years, and how he is the owner of this huge marina. Everything this boat needed was always done since it was his personal boat and all. Sent me scans of the motors, videos of the motors running the whole nine yards. Wrote me up a bill of sale stating that the boat is in perfect running condition, turn key and ready to go. Well don't I wish that was the case. I wired him the money and had the boat shipped to me. When I got the boat it was delivered straight to the marina I dropped it in the water, went to give it gas and it fell straight on its face. Neither motor would not go over 2500 rpms. Well long story short I don't want to bore you with the details but $6,000 later (new fuel pumps, the fuel system completely gone through, injectors cleaned and new reeds) it finally runs like it should. The whole time Tim was promising to help out this dragged out for 4 months , so my new boat that i was so excited to get ended up being in pieces for just about 4 months until I finally gave up waiting on the check that Tim had supposedly had put in the mail. Maybe he sent it by horse back not sure. All I know is it never came. Well so I started calling some attorneys they all basically told me not to waste my time. Come to find out Tim is such a piece of work he has his own personal detective working his case that is building a case against him. So I obviously gave him a statement. After talking to the detective and the attorney I found out how many people Tim has screwed and continues to screw, and after reading above that just makes me sick. This guy will go down, he is a scam artist and can't wait to hear that he gets locked up.I will post my story and what I know about how he has screwed others on any possible forum, or boating website I can think of or find. The funny thing is I called him 10 times a day he wouldn't answer, I left him a voice mail telling him that I was going to do this, and bam 2 seconds later he called me back. He was a tough guy all of the sudden saying that if I do this he will sue the **** out of me. Well bring it on scum bag, i would love to see your broke ass try to sue me for telling the truth. Please people stay far far away from this scum bag. His name is Tim and the name of his place is offshore custom marine in Lake Havasu AZ, (OCM) I won't stop its only $6,000 theres a lot of people who have been screwed for $80-100K so i guess i got off lucky. But still sucks I just don't want anyone else to get screwed by this loser.
Sorry to hear of your issues with him. I almost bought a Nordic from him a few years ago, but I believe it was before things started falling apart......it was a demo boat though with very few hours.

Just a suggestion - if you're going to take the time to post on all the different boards, use his first and last name and tie it to the business with which he works. This will allow your posts to show in "results" when his name is searched. For example, the scum bags that screwed me and lied their a$$es off to sell a boat to me were Jeff Wilson Marine Tech Concepts and Scott Nagy DDS a dentist from Elyria, OH. Now go google thier names and you should see this thread as well as the thread explaining how they they both looked me square in the eyes and lied to sell a boat. Both scum bags to say the least.

Anyway, good luck getting your money out of Tim.

Last edited by TCBoss302; 10-02-2015 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-03-2015, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by feelinnaughty
This is so crazy what i am reading right now, I just got completely screwed by this guy as well. Come to find out I'm not the only one. Damn it seems like a lot of people got it a lot worse from him. What complete scum this guy is. I recently purchased a boat from him which I was told by Tim that it was his personal boat that he has been using for the last 2 years, and how he is the owner of this huge marina. Everything this boat needed was always done since it was his personal boat and all. Sent me scans of the motors, videos of the motors running the whole nine yards. Wrote me up a bill of sale stating that the boat is in perfect running condition, turn key and ready to go. Well don't I wish that was the case. I wired him the money and had the boat shipped to me. When I got the boat it was delivered straight to the marina I dropped it in the water, went to give it gas and it fell straight on its face. Neither motor would not go over 2500 rpms. Well long story short I don't want to bore you with the details but $6,000 later (new fuel pumps, the fuel system completely gone through, injectors cleaned and new reeds) it finally runs like it should. The whole time Tim was promising to help out this dragged out for 4 months , so my new boat that i was so excited to get ended up being in pieces for just about 4 months until I finally gave up waiting on the check that Tim had supposedly had put in the mail. Maybe he sent it by horse back not sure. All I know is it never came. Well so I started calling some attorneys they all basically told me not to waste my time. Come to find out Tim is such a piece of work he has his own personal detective working his case that is building a case against him. So I obviously gave him a statement. After talking to the detective and the attorney I found out how many people Tim has screwed and continues to screw, and after reading above that just makes me sick. This guy will go down, he is a scam artist and can't wait to hear that he gets locked up.I will post my story and what I know about how he has screwed others on any possible forum, or boating website I can think of or find. The funny thing is I called him 10 times a day he wouldn't answer, I left him a voice mail telling him that I was going to do this, and bam 2 seconds later he called me back. He was a tough guy all of the sudden saying that if I do this he will sue the **** out of me. Well bring it on scum bag, i would love to see your broke ass try to sue me for telling the truth. Please people stay far far away from this scum bag. His name is Tim and the name of his place is offshore custom marine in Lake Havasu AZ, (OCM) I won't stop its only $6,000 theres a lot of people who have been screwed for $80-100K so i guess i got off lucky. But still sucks I just don't want anyone else to get screwed by this loser.
FWIW, I would say you got out of that deal decent. There is a huge thread over at RiverDavesPlace
Old 10-10-2015, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMC has closed it's doors,,,,,,Tim McDonald has left town or is in the process of doing so! BEWARE OUT THERE HE MAY BE COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!!!!